Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
the new Will & Grace?
I never watched Will and Grace either. I don't like most sit-coms though.

Will and Grace was unique for its time 1998-06
things have changed and didnt feel that in Partners.

East Wrote:Will and Grace....UGH....did not like the show or any of the characters at all....so another similar show is not something I would tune in to.

TBH, I really didn't like the characters "Will" and "Grace" but I really liked "Karen", so though I wasn't really a fan of the show I do love the YouTube clips with Karen in them.
Generally speaking, I don't care for depictions of gay characters on TV. Just saying.

Beaux Wrote:TBH, I really didn't like the characters "Will" and "Grace" but I really liked "Karen", so though I wasn't really a fan of the show I do love the YouTube clips with Karen in them.
Generally speaking, I don't care for depictions of gay characters on TV. Just saying.

Same here...exactly. i couldn't' stand Will or Grace....I did think Karen was funny though.

The gay character on TV I like is BD Wong from Law and Order SVU....he reminds me of me:biggrin: You know he is gay but it is a complete non issue. The way they revealed it after all those years was cool too...

The information is revealed when Huang becomes upset that a child molester is trying to argue that being a pedophile is no different than being gay or straight and that criminalizing pedophilia is akin to demonizing gays and lesbians. This prompts Huang to say it "insults his humanity as a gay man."

Many viewers have long suspected that Huang is gay (in fact naming him as the 22nd best gay character on television), but a publicist for the show confirmed this is the first time the show has confirmed Huang's sexuality or referenced it on the show. While the news isn't exactly a surprise for many of us, it's still nice to have it confirmed and in such a positive way.

I also liked Michael and David on Six Feet Under and Brian and Emmet on QAF.