Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
there's too manyhumans imo
http://mp.weixin.qq.com/s?__biz=MjM5NDM0...scene=4#rd

Oh btw... I'm upset about this. I want an ak47 and to shoot all them people on that beach u.u.
Also same goes for Japanese whalers. If I become king of NZ killing a whales and dolphins will count as killing a citizen >:C

Well that just ruined my entire life

:-( very sad and unfair. We need to protect the nature...

Well, I've decided that the rite of passage for all my kindred form now on will be to slaughter Japanese, Danish and whale murderers in general..

So sad.
I would become a vegetarian for ethical reasons if it wasnt for the fact that meat is so easy to cook (guess im being lazy)

Murderers/Poachers of all kinds need to be beheaded in public, like they used to do back in the "old days".....
Behead

Where the fuck is a terrorist when you NEED one????

Meat. It does the human body good.

Humans are omnivores, meaning they can eat both vegetable matter and other animals to survive. We can process out the proteins of meat far more efficiently than from vegetable matter, then there is a widish array of other nutrients we swiftly and efficiently get out of meat without expending as much of our own energy than we do from vegetable matter.

I fail to see how this is different than eating Bacon, or Hamburger or Fried Chicken. Its all flesh, it is all badly man-handled and murdered in the prime of its life to give us tasty meat to eat.

At least Whales and Dolphins have an easier happier life. They are truly 'free range' spending their lives being out in the wide open ocean, without being stuck in a 1'x1'x1' wire cage all of their life like chickens, or being pastured and fed parts of others of their kind like Cattle - which are designed strictly vegetarian but are fed meat for protein.

Ever visit a 'factory farm'? I bet if you do you will end up buying eggs from the Egg Lady who lives down the block and flat refuse to buy them from a grocery store.

Cattle usually have it better (at least in the States) but then they have more laws protecting them than chickens (mammalian rights trump avian rights, we are speciests)

Intelligence is the issue? Then I hope you are not eating Ham and Bacon. Our Porcine cousins are brilliant, with intelligences of a bright 3- 7 year old human (Depending on which testing you are using).

I lived on a homestead, where we raised a few pigs for food. My father encouraged a close relationship between me and the pigs, had me name them, play with them (they were free to range from the pen).

Pigs are fastidious creatures. Yeah I know, they wallow in shit filled mud holes - that is only the ones who are locked up in a pen. When allowed to be free range, they will wade in the duck pond and they have distinct places where they will go potty. They can learn a vocabulary of human words to rival that of your common dog.

They can learn tricks like dogs, and can offer emotional comfort - meaning that the can tell if a human is sad, happy, angry... much like your dog can tell your emotional state.

They are keen problem solvers and have decidedly obvious emotional states, such as they can morn the loss of a sibling or parent.

Yet we have billions of people who love their bacon, and have no problem with slaughtering millions of these intelligent creatures for 'food'. (112million per year in the USA alone - yay USA) 1 million per year die from improper handling from the farm to the slaughter house. 2-3 million more die from starvation, neglect and over crowding conditions before their first year. 2-3 million more will never have to enjoy the horror which is being rounded up to taken to slaughter as they will die in cramped pens in huge groups of overly stressed pigs.

And they get all upset with a pod of whales is decimated, or a pack of wild dolphin is turned into sushi....

These creatures are not being "abused" enmass like pigs, or cattle or chickens or even worse Turkeys.

White Turkeys are abomination. They are inbred to the point where the males breasts or so large they cannot mount females. In order to procreate it requires human intervention. And like pigs, and chickens, they spend their whole short miserable lives packed into tight pens with no room to exercise, no room to even attempt to use their flight muscles (we don't want our breast meat to be tough you see).

Millions of these birds are slaughter for one holiday meal a year. Yet no one is complaining about that.

Again, why are these ocean going mammals being turned into meat more upsetting to you than the relentless abuse that is visited upon every other species which you most likely eat in western portions which is far and well beyond the amount of meat Asians eat?

sillyboy86 Wrote::-( very sad and unfair. We need to protect the nature...

I've got a sugestion to that. Kill lotns n lots of people

So if (...it's more becoming a matter of when) I become a quiet vegetarian (not a vegan), you are one of the people I'm blaming, because this was a little disgusting.

Bowyn Aerrow Wrote:Meat. It does the human body good.

Humans are omnivores, meaning they can eat both vegetable matter and other animals to survive. We can process out the proteins of meat far more efficiently than from vegetable matter, then there is a widish array of other nutrients we swiftly and efficiently get out of meat without expending as much of our own energy than we do from vegetable matter.

I fail to see how this is different than eating Bacon, or Hamburger or Fried Chicken. Its all flesh, it is all badly man-handled and murdered in the prime of its life to give us tasty meat to eat.
I always thought the difference was that pigs, cows, and chickens aren't being threatened with extinction.