Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
thinking about coming out
hi guys i've be gay my whole life and my first exp was at 11, thinking about coming out to my family any tips or pointers

There are many ways to come out. It took me three attempts to tell my parents, but I'd resolved that I couldn't move on with my life until I'd done so. The three attempts were all tried in an 8 day period.

A lot will depend on your situation. Who in your family do you want to come out to? Is there anyone you feel you can trust the most? Is there anyone who you distrust? or is there anyone you think will react badly?

For me, I told my sister, then my mother and I got her to tell my dad. I couldn't face him.

Just do it be honest and true to yourself

Well, how old are you first?

Then, just go ahead and tell them. If they are accepting people, they probably won't have much of a problem with it. Try to relax before doing it because if you are nervous, it may lead to some annoying quarrels. :d Good luck!

Yeah, how old are you? Do you still live with your parents?

just take your time. you need not pressure yourself to let everybody know who you really are... you'll know when you'll need to...

True you can keep lieing to yourself and others forever if you want to.

But WHY would you want to live a lie????

always keep in mind that not only you need to think of how you're feeling but what other people around you, especially your loved ones, are feeling as well.

Very trrue so lieing to them about who you are i am sure wiull make them feel really good .. Right Virgin?

yup, you're very correct mr. not so lonely..... hehe