Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
this is embarrassing but...
where in texas can I find toys such as butt plugs and anal beads, preferably cheap?
I am thinking of saving up some money to get one if I get a chance, or having a friend buy me one as a gift for me, my birthday is in a couple months (My birthday is October 30... ONE MORE DAY and I'd be an a Holloween boy XD) and I've been wanting some play things for a while.. but I can't ask my parents... they'd kill me (not reall, but still), or freak out and ground me for life...
I was thinking of posting this anonymously, but it doesn't really matter who knows I want one on here, since most of you probably have no clue who my parents are, and I am pretty sure most of you wouldn't rat me out anyway

and I'd rather them not find out about this so I am not looking it up online, since I think they monitor what sites I go to....

Get yourself a post office box, then order from online from access elsewhere like a friend's or library?

most online places require a credit card, and I don't have one, nor could I afford to have one, with my suckish job, but that is a good idea, and thank you for the advice

Many online places will allow you to pay via PayPal instead. You may have to look a bit to find a few sites that will let you do that, but they're out there. Smile

Yes, PayPal and you can also buy a pre-paid Visa at the store. Smile

I am not allowed to use my money for anything but a car, so I'd have to hide some of it from each checkso my parents couldn't get to it
and I can't get a pay pal, it alwasys says I need a credit card

I would say do a little bit of research on adult stores in your area...then make sure you clear your cache/history when you're finished so they can't actually -see- what you were up to. Most likely, even if they found it they'd just think you're curious.

If this is still asking too much? Spencer's gifts is overpriced but they do sell a few items in the store that might at least get you started...and they are located in most malls.

call the hardware store and do like this video

Gideon Wrote:I would say do a little bit of research on adult stores in your area...then make sure you clear your cache/history when you're finished so they can't actually -see- what you were up to. Most likely, even if they found it they'd just think you're curious.

If this is still asking too much? Spencer's gifts is overpriced but they do sell a few items in the store that might at least get you started...and they are located in most malls.

if it is still like they had it, they can see anything I do on the internet, cleared cache or not
and If I got something from a mall, it'd be because a friend took me XD