Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
this is sooo cool!
I've been browsing around the last few days and honestly - you guys seem pretty dope! Pretty funny that, but I actually feel at home around here: no judgement, no pics with expectations, no subconscious discrimination... for example, I realize that if I were in a club (hypothetically, I don't really like going to clubs) and an older guy were around, my natural instinct would be to avoid him. Here I feel like I can actually get someone's perspective without thinking about the annoying frills that accompany situation.

Thank you guys just for being there! ^_^

Glad you're happy here!!!
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!

Just saw your post. Welcome to the clan.

You're right. It's a great place.
I bid NO Trump!

So you haven't discovered the cool kids table yet?
Asthanos

Asthanos

Hehehe

Doesn't exist on here. Welcome.

Moin moin.
Bernd

Being gay is not for Sissies.

cavillr Wrote:I've been browsing around the last few days and honestly - you guys seem pretty dope! Pretty funny that, but I actually feel at home around here: no judgement, no pics with expectations, no subconscious discrimination... for example, I realize that if I were in a club (hypothetically, I don't really like going to clubs) and an older guy were around, my natural instinct would be to avoid him. Here I feel like I can actually get someone's perspective without thinking about the annoying frills that accompany situation.

Cavillr I've been here a year and a month. What you said is the exact reason I'm a member. Everyone is real decent and good hearted here. They bring out the best in others.

cavillr Wrote:I've been browsing around the last few days and honestly - you guys seem pretty dope! Pretty funny that, but I actually feel at home around here: no judgement, no pics with expectations, no subconscious discrimination... for example, I realize that if I were in a club (hypothetically, I don't really like going to clubs) and an older guy were around, my natural instinct would be to avoid him. Here I feel like I can actually get someone's perspective without thinking about the annoying frills that accompany situation.

How the hell did we miss your post for a whole damn week?? Sorry about that! Sometimes things just slip through the cracks. Welcome to the forum.

Welcome to the forum cavillr Welcome
<<<<I'm just consciousness having a human experience>>>>

Virge Wrote:Cavillr I've been here a year and a month. What you said is the exact reason I'm a member. Everyone is real decent and good hearted here. They bring out the best in others.

I'll go along with Virge. Welcome.
"You can be young without money but you can't be old without money"
Maggie the Cat from "Cat on a Hot Tin Roof." by Tennessee Williams