Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
this makes no sence
I have kept the truth about my sexuality hidden for so many years, much suffering and self abuse as a result. I find it so stupid of myself to have kept it in for so long. The attempts I made to change it. I am finding it difficult to let go. There are parts that are liberating I can check out a guy without having to fake it. But I never thought it would be this way.

There's a lot built up inside you. Things you think you should do or say to fit in with the crowd for so many years.

It is difficult and can be very Overwhelming.

Like I told you before. Take your time. All those bottled up feelings and emotions are flooding the gates as you open yourself up.

Control and enjoy each trickle as it comes. The more overwhelmed you get, the tougher you will make it on yourself my friend.

Hank that's the part I was referring to when I said you and I have a lot in common. I'm now getting to the part where I'm happy with myself and not beatin myself up over who I am.

So I need to be patient

I would say yes. The main thing is to realize this isn't something you can help, anymore than you could have chose the color of your eyes or anything else. I know that is easier said than done, but believe me, once I came to that realization, I felt 100% better about myself. And you aren't alone. There are others out there who are walking similar if not the same path you are.

Bighug

It's like you have been shaking the bottle of soft drink for so long, now you have taken the top off the bottle...it all comes out at once.

Good analogy dfiant

archubbycub Wrote:I would say yes. The main thing is to realize this isn't something you can help, anymore than you could have chose the color of your eyes or anything else. I know that is easier said than done, but believe me, once I came to that realization, I felt 100% better about myself. And you aren't alone. There are others out there who are walking similar if not the same path you are.

Bighug
Thanks, between me accepting this, and realizing I am a survivor of sexual abuse all at once ontop of that I realized I have been in love with a girl for years. I am worried she willnot like me because I sm bisexual but I told her about being.a survivor and it seems like its easier to accept for the straight people with that part of it.

I want to see where I can go with her but I want to mess around with guys and girls, separately, before I jump into a relationship. I am a complete virgin

dfiant Wrote:It's like you have been shaking the bottle of soft drink for so long, now you have taken the top off the bottle...it all comes out at once.

It feels exactly like that

hank Wrote:Thanks, between me accepting this, and realizing I am a survivor of sexual abuse all at once ontop of that I realized I have been in love with a girl for years. I am worried she willnot like me because I sm bisexual but I told her about being.a survivor and it seems like its easier to accept for the straight people with that part of it

No problem! That's a lot to deal with all at one time. I would have to ask if you are seeking any coinciding for the abuse? It wouldn't hurt.