Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
thongs
I recently switched from boxers to man thongs. Honestly they are so comfy. I love them is that common or not?

Glad you enjoy them

now you got me looking at the sample pics on online stores

[Image: 237613.jpg]

[Image: 252157.jpg]

[Image: 153335.jpg]

Hubba-hubba-smiley

I think that's way more comfortable than briefs, I guess it's already very common these days

I like it when the beat goes da na da na
Baby make your booty go da na da na
Girl I know you wanna show da na da na
That thong th thong thong thong

[Image: thong-emoticon.gif]

That thin line rubbing up against the anus is uncomfortable and unhygeinic. It doesn't happen with briefs or boxers and certainly not when you go commando.
"You can be young without money but you can't be old without money"
Maggie the Cat from "Cat on a Hot Tin Roof." by Tennessee Williams

JackBoneTX Wrote:I like it when the beat goes da na da na
Baby make your booty go da na da na
Girl I know you wanna show da na da na
That thong th thong thong thong

[Image: thong-emoticon.gif]

Too, too f'ing funny.
RoflRofl

The most "free" I felt was what now feels like three or four billion years ago when I was in my high school production of Brigadoon. Somehow we had the budget to order full Scottish costumes for the cast, and there is nothing like free ballin' in a kilt. I have some memories of that show, I'll tell you that much.

Thongs are fun and sexy when you're young. That's the way it was for me anyway. I only had a couple of the things. Pop wood in one and your bone goes one way and your nads fall on the other side of the string and the impromptu bondage session isn't a blast.

Steve Wrote:Too, too f'ing funny.
RoflRofl

Yeah. You didn't expect me to bust out a thong smiley, did'ja?

/skills

BaseballFan Wrote:I recently switched from boxers to man thongs. Honestly they are so comfy. I love them is that common or not?

I know I'm getting old but I could swear someone just started a thread on this, and then refused to post pictu.... wait, it was YOU!

[Image: groundhog-day-bill-murray-driving.gif]

ShiftyNJ Wrote:I know I'm getting old but I could swear someone just started a thread on this, and then refused to post pictu.... wait, it was YOU!

He's contributing to the disc horse!

And I don't... have a smiley for that. Sorry.