Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
though too late, i'd like to introduce myself
Hello all! Actually I've been here for a year. When I was first here I was having a hard time with relationship. I keep coming here sometimes but just browse and wasn't really engage much. But now I'd love to Confusedmile:

So I'm 22, a student from Hong Kong. Currently I'm doing exchange in the Netherlands and will leave in early February next year. and...ya I enjoy the life in Europe so much!

head to bed. Have a good night :biggrin:

Lol, Hiyaaaa =D

Well, I'm new here so it's good to meet you.

Gayworld.

It's never too late, so welcome!

Well, hello Seeking, and huanying Welcome to GaySpeak... I've never been to Xiang Gang but my grandfather was born there at the beginning of last century. I never knew him as he died when I was born... He was Scottish. Hope you are really enjoying the Netherlands. It's a cool country. Bet you miss the mountains though.

Welcome back Seeking.

Welcome back! Wavey

Thanks to everyone and---

princealbertofb Wrote:Well, hello Seeking, and huanying Welcome to GaySpeak... I've never been to Xiang Gang but my grandfather was born there at the beginning of last century. I never knew him as he died when I was born... He was Scottish. Hope you are really enjoying the Netherlands. It's a cool country. Bet you miss the mountains though.

Xiexie prince! Big Grin if you want it's always a good idea to look around Hong Kong for several days. a tip for that is if possible you can speak some cantonese there and the people will feel more happy Tongue

Haha true it's the flattest place i've been to, and this morning just had the first snow in this winter, it was great to me as it's my first time seeing snowing. I brushed my teeth besides the window :biggrin:

yes it is never too late for anythign really. its good to get back to old haunts and meet new people. Welcome back