Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ufos / aliens
Hi any one else interested in ufos and aliens. Or has any one got any alien/ UFO stories/facts.

I live with one Laugh2 Laugh2 Laugh2

Christ some days I think I need to beam back up to the mothership lol

I think it is pretty naive to think that we are the only inhabited planet with a life form intelligent enough for space flight. When you think how vast our solar system alone is, and then throw in a helping of immeasurable amounts of solar systems you would have to wonder not IF but WHAT is out there.

mrk2010 Wrote:Christ some days I think I need to beam back up to the mothership lol

That's got nothing to do with aliens, that's nothing but a sexual fantasy :tongue:

lol...
I am a seeing is beleiveing person and until i meet a proper alien i wont believe in them...

Nah what i was meaning was I need to beam back to the mothership cause I'm just OUTTA THIS WORLD hahahaha in there like swim wear. bahaha

I used to be, over 10 years ago, but I lost interest in it.

Well, mostly I did. Though it's on hold for now I recently started to create an original story which featured Greys and the lizard like Saurials, along with UFOs, though in my story they're wholly terrestrial (and while capable of space flight they're trapped in the solar system and dependent on Earth to survive). The Saurials genetically created both the humans and the Greys to serve them and their empire but Greys and humans rebelled, and after awhile (back in ancient history) all 3 species were decimated in a free for all (it's complicated) with the end result being both Saurials and Greys were pushed to the edge of extinction and with limited tech (which they were careful to prevent the humans from gaining, along with knowledge of their existence, especially as humans come closer and closer to being technologically equal by 2023).

My fic adapts a lot of UFO lore to it and is very, very complicated. While told from the PoV from an alien hybrid (around the 1950s, realizing they couldn't hide for much longer, not even if they completely abandoned Earth, after the Roswell incident, though that itself was brought on by the efforts of Nazi scientists with Saurial technology now in the command of the American government after Operation Paperclip, the Greys began abducting humans to impregnate, harvest the fetus, and raise as their own with the plan of creating genetically altered humans they could indoctrinate and then use as "ambassadors" to secretly subvert society), it's still very mysterious and sorta in the style of the X-Files as she learns she's been lied to by the Greys and has to find out what they really want and what the real truth is--and it's far stranger than even a "hybrid" raised by the Greys can understand, and she also comes to face an impossible choice which I haven't figured out how she's going to navigate yet.

But my own actual belief is that Greys and the like are more paranormal than extraterrestrial (that is to say they're more trickster spirits or fairies than aliens), though I'm open minded about it. I'm certain there's extraterrestrial life but that doesn't mean we've ever been visited by it.

But a friend told me a very intriguing story. She said she dated an abductee who had some psychological problems over what he felt the Greys were doing to him, so when she and several others saw a UFO hovering about very clearly she ran to get him figuring he'd want to see it, but found him gone, no longer sleeping in his bed as he had been. They watched it fascinated and talked about it for awhile after it finally left. Then she went back to bed and found her boyfriend there. She woke him and asked him where he'd been and he said he'd been sleeping there the entire time...(cue X-Files music)

An interesting synchronicity Pix, as I too am writing a fictional story that touches on similar themes. I don't have the Greys in mine though, I have several other species and I hadn't come up with a workable name for my lizardy/reptilians yet (they are the bad guys ofcourse) Confusedmile:

We've obviously digested the same UFO lore :biggrin:

I've never seen a UFO myself but I believe that we can't possibly be the only sentient species around in this neighborhood, not to mention what's beyond our own galaxy...

I have some small fascination with 'space' related subjects, up to and including the phenomena people report as 'UFO' as in ET activity.

I may have seen a UFO - may, but then it could have been a spot of marsh gas, rising up and having the light of Venus bouncing off of its hull...