Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ufos / aliens
Well....I think lizard people are walking around...I think they have come back to this planet and maybe WE are the aliens (or the food :biggrin: ) The first time I saw any was 1987...there were three of them (they looked like yuppies)...I thought to myself "Oh f*ck....I am now officially schizophrenic" and ran to my therapist to confirm. I know alot of people would keep their mouth shut had they had this experience but it is not an option for me. I am going to skip alot of the story because it is out of my comfort zone to repeat it here but basically she told me that I was not schizophrenic or crazy...and she told me about the drawings in the caves and the pyramids....ect....this was way before the current crop of series on the subject (hell...it was before cable TV:biggrin: ). I am guessing alot more people saw what I did (I have seen many since but I block them now)

Then there are the ones they picture all the time who are not scary at all...I think they are an advanced or evolved version of us.

My personal beliefs are as follows:
I believe there is Alien life, because of the sheer size of the universe... If you say that 0.00001% of planets in the universe are inhabited, that's still a huge number of planets (similar to another equation I read about, but can't recall where).

That said, the chances that aliens have visited earth in the past is not impossible, however extremely unlikely. It would take aliens just as long as it would take us to travel through space for friendly reasons, and after they got here, they would have stayed and been easily seen.

If faster then light travel were possible, the energy costs would be ridiculous, so if they used this method, they wouldn't come here to just observe, but most likely take all of Earth's resources, otherwise the cost of getting here would be a giant waste.

As to the epic wonders that people claim could only have been built by aliens, consider what lengths people would go to to if they feel driven to build something. Especially if the leader of a people decided to build it, they would have their entire country at their disposal (especially since the further back you go, the more power resided in the hands of the king/pharaoh/emperor/etc).
When people claim the pyramids were built by aliens, I feel a bit shocked, cause these claims basically take credit away from the people who actually did come together at a time when it seemed impossible, and set out to do something that would stand for thousands of years after they have died.

Just my 2 cents Smile

Dan1980 Wrote:Hi any one else interested in ufos and aliens. Or has any one got any alien/ UFO stories/facts.

Hey dan, i am very very interested in UFOs

and, i believe there were UFO's because those evidences were unexplainable. so? so it is possible there were UFO's and will be.

I have seen a very very good UFO program on youtube. it was a recap of all UFO stories.

but before that i recommend you watch "unsolved mysteries" series about UFO.

you can search the key words "unsolved mysteries ufo Vol.1"this on youtube. there are a complete series on youtube(vol 2 vol 3 vol 4....). if you have not seen those. i am sure you will like them.

Thanks Dean I will watch them on YouTube. I have many books on ufos have you?

Dan1980 Wrote:Thanks Dean I will watch them on YouTube. I have many books on ufos have you?

No, i pretty much started being interested in UFOs months ago. thanks to the online videos and other stuff. watched a lot at night. it was quite enjoyable though

the documentaries were very well made. they are quite American style but they're amazing.

i am gonna get some sleep. here already 1:20 a.m.

see you Smile

I shall watch the videos Dean. Sleep well. See you. Confusedmile: