Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
voice breakinggg
riteee, recently/couple of weeks my voice has been going RLLYYYY squeaky D; like whenever i try and sing or anythin it just like cracks up and squeaks or it goes rly high or low looool.. its well embarassing

how long does it go on for? cus its rly annoying haha

thanksss

x

LOL aww how cute! It means something is dropping :biggrin:

Umm not long I dont think. :eek:
[COLOR="Purple"]As I grow to understand less and less,
I learn to love it more and more.
[/COLOR]

haha D: it's rly embarassinggggg

and gdgddd x x x

Well think of it this way...

If your voice is dropping it means other things are growing. So while it might be embarrassing for a few weeks (months? it's ben a long time..) the up side is that you get to live with the results for the rest of your life. ;-) Believe me, THAT will be far more useful.

In the meantime, just laugh it off. You're not the first or the last. Just be prepared for so good natured teasing..especially by older women for some reason!

I didnt get teased by old women :eek:
[/COLOR]

It's a perfectly natural (if, yep, potentially embarrassing) phase of your growth and development, which you're better off going through than not ... but yep, I do sympathise ...

If it's any consolation, when my voice started to break (as I'm the oldest of my closest circle of friends), my best mate started mimicking me by lowering his voice when he WASN'T in my company, which I thought in hindsight was rather sweet - my mum told me 'coz his mum told her ...

Bless him eh :biggrin:.

!?!?! Shadow !?!?!

My voice is just deep. But then most welsh man are hmmm. :confused:
[/COLOR]

My Martyn's got a WONDERFUL voice - it's so calm, relaxed and manly ... I love it :biggrin:.

xx

!?!?! Shadow !?!?!

shadow Wrote:My Martyn's got a WONDERFUL voice - it's so calm, relaxed and manly ... I love it :biggrin:.

xx

!?!?! Shadow !?!?!

Lol aw :tongue: my voice is just deep no other way to describe it lol. :frown:
[/COLOR]

That's cool - it just ADDS to your pre-existing sex-appeal !! xx

!?!?! Shadow !?!?!