Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
votting
it is on the news it is votting soon it is mr brown and mr camon . who is the best if yous vote for.what happends about it it when it is the winner. i like mr brown becase him is nice. i dont now what one

I WONT VOTE!! Whats the point, no matter who i vote for the UK will suffer and id rather be able to say "well i didn't put him in govt!!"

albabonzai Wrote:I WONT VOTE!! Whats the point, no matter who i vote for the UK will suffer and id rather be able to say "well i didn't put him in govt!!"

Seconded.

i love votting.its important .it is to get the primminster winner. what happends a bout what was the winner. what is mr brown and mr cammon do .!

joseph Wrote:i love votting.its important .it is to get the primminster winner. what happends a bout what was the winner. what is mr brown and mr cammon do .!

I dont like them! Bring back Sir Winston Churchill! We need Prime ministers who will give everything and dont care about the consequences to themselves, we need people back in Government who are leaders of what was once the biggest and most respected Nation on this planet! I'm not saying lets go to war and dominate the world, i am saying we need MP's who would rather see this nation great again instead of claiming for 3 houses a moat and 12 cars! There are soldiers dying every week in a WAR and the MP's are more worried about stupid things that only cost the country money and dont help us! Oh this argument could go on forever and never stop!

Until someone comes along and says " I will run this nation with my party and we will not work unless our wages are cut and the people who care like soldiers, police, nurses, fireman and BRITISH MANUFACTURERS AND EXPORTERS are made priority and this nation once again stands proud" that day i will vote..................

I stand proud and ready to go to war at a moments notice. I stand ready to fight to the end to protect this country and i would do whatever it takes to ensure i do my job to the letter! I even do this even though the man in charge is a civilian who does not even know what i do and what the sacrifice my fellow employees have taken. But i believe in Britain and i follow in the footsteps of the men and woman who went before me and made this nation great!

Patriotic speech done!!

And i am still not voting :p

I vote Baz for prime minister......we want Baz....we want Baz.Rolleyes

If you don't vote you can't complain about the result.

albabonzai Wrote:I stand proud and ready to go to war at a moments notice. I stand ready to fight to the end to protect this country and i would do whatever it takes to ensure i do my job to the letter! I even do this even though the man in charge is a civilian who does not even know what i do and what the sacrifice my fellow employees have taken. But i believe in Britain and i follow in the footsteps of the men and woman who went before me and made this nation great!

With the greatest respect Baz, I would rather the politicians didn't give you so much to do, protecting this country from rather distant threats and creating 'wars' that are very difficult to win. IMO This country wasn't made great by politicians running the country but by politicians letting people get on with their lives and businesses and not trying to 'lead' them.

Individualist speech over
Fred

Life is what happens while you are busy making other plans.

fredv3b Wrote:If you don't vote you can't complain about the result.

With the greatest respect Baz, I would rather the politicians didn't give you so much to do, protecting this country from rather distant threats and creating 'wars' that are very difficult to win. IMO This country wasn't made great by politicians running the country but by politicians letting people get on with their lives and businesses and not trying to 'lead' them.

Individualist speech over

OK so i cannot comment on what you said for the official secrets act restricts me. All i can say in response is thats what i meant by Winston Churchill. ( and i was NOT speaking about anyone in particular in comparison ) He made Britain great by fostering a spirit within Britain that made us win a world war and still keep together as a nation all by ourselves. However i cannot comment on current policy's as of what was released in the military community today in respect of the election.

Boysstuff Wrote:I vote Baz for prime minister......we want Baz....we want Baz.Rolleyes

I would happily do it! I would make changes for the people of the UK and i wouldn't be scared of the media and i would not be scared of the other MP's!!

This is an interesting discussion, Joseph. It is important that you vote for the person you want. Who you vote for, though, is private. You don't have to tell other people.

I am sorry that some people don't want to vote. The thing I don't like very much is the way votes are counted. Lots of people think that only votes for Labour or Conservative count. Whatever the system is though, it is important and it is now your right to vote on election day.

The only time I think that not voting might be okay would be if the people we wanted were not allowed to be candidates. That doesn't happen in this country, so I think we should vote.

albabonzai Wrote:...I would make changes for the people of the UK and i wouldn't be scared of the media and i would not be scared of the other MP's!!
Much as I like and respect you on here, Baz, I would not knowingly vote for a dictator Wink