warning!! spider clown images
[Image: clownspider01lrg.jpg]
[Image: clownspider.jpg]
[Image: spider%20clown%5B13%5D.png]

Freaking...awesome...

I love the bottom one. That's funny.

Lawl wtf?

Sent from my MB525 using Tapatalk 2

Is this thread intended to mock other people's fears? If so... seems a bit mean spirited.

there are may phobias, They are an expensive luxury.
for example Phobophobia?
test the envelope from time to time and see if you now have the bandwidth in you life to put one or two aside as you grow (or not).

I would hardly call phobias and/or fears that are deep seated "expensive luxuries"...I think that demonstrates a complete lack of empathy.

An example...When I drive somewhere in California to go to an antique show sometimes I have to go in a tunnel. I have an older British Lady who is now 85 often drive behind me and I help her set up and when we approach the tunnels I have to pull over and get my lover to drive our vehicle while I drive her through the tunnel. She is a wreck. A few of the places we went she no longer goes to because I know she can't face it one more time....

You see...when she was a young teen in Birmingham the Germans were bombing her neighborhood all the time and she would be in a tunnel with the rest of the neighborhood who made it there...listening to the bombs...never knowing when one would hit the shelter or your house...she would get out and there would be houses gone...
finding her aunts/uncles/cousins had been killed or lost

....these things leave a psychological imprint...a scar...that some people simply will never be able to overcome. To mock them is extremely unkind and demonstrates a shocking lack of empathy and respect.

be strong for others in your life

Lol zeon isn't gonna be happy

pellaz Wrote:be strong for others in your life

I am an extremely strong person and I believe kindness and understanding and empathy are part of being TRULY strong.

You don't have to agree of course...just my opinion.

Thank you pellez ,
Many of times , I have made that fear comical , so I could get through it when I had to take one of my boys to a party when they were younger , It took all my strength not to flee.
By the way how did you know that I love spiders?