Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
we are all children of god
asdfadsfadsfasdfa

Nice story although the vatican seems to deny it, i dont what the believe. They say theres always a risk of someone pretending to be pope but the 25yo says he was certain it was the pope though he was addressed informally.

Quote:Father Federico Lombardi, the official spokesman for the Holy See, "firmly denied" the claims to French newspaper Le Figaro.

* http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/09/06...80128.html

That gay man obviously lied.

Sounds like Trutino may be telling porkies.

It's a lie......not that i care being an atheist.

Mick

If we are all children of god then god has some crap genes

IF I was the child of a god....then I would have the superpowers I want and rule this planet.

But since I dont, then I know Im not. Im just the by-product of some horny woman spreading her legs for an Airforce officer, so she can get away from what she thinks is a miserable existence....only to get shoved into another miserable existence, and this time, with kids.

Goodness. Regardless of everything that has been said on this post, I'm a child of God.

He has never left me alone, in the moments I truly need of him, I don't care what some people babble about the natural order of things, I neither need approbation from the pope or anyone else for the matter, I simply believe in God because no matter what I have always felt him with me.

I's no child of god u.u
I'm a child of my momma (She's the only god to me)

I just found this yesterday, perhaps it's worth posting here:

The part I'm thinking of starts at :35