Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
@ what age am I going to get wrinkly
I've been looking really deep at my skin and I don't have any wrinkles yet, I'm 33, should I be expecting them soon?
I don't like moisturizer on my face, i don't like the way it feels.

So am I going to start shriveling up soon? What's the magic age?

Ask the men in your family when they went wrinkly, that probably won't be too far off. AFAIK moisturiser doesn't actually change how your skin ages, however the sun does, so don't get too much sun on your face, perhaps wear a hat in summer.
Fred

Life is what happens while you are busy making other plans.

Drink water. It's the answer to most things Wink

I look in the mirror and I don't see wrinkles. I don't know what others see.

Some would say collagen and botox, lol.... but is THAT the answer? I think natural fat will do the trick. Look at Chi Chi Larue...

Seems like you don't need to worry too much 's all natural and the anxiety over it/obsession with looking young seems like an unnecessary diversion I'd say.

Course Im like 18 so my perspective on age doesnt count for much.

I hate to disillusion you MrDude but you are at your physical best at the age of 18 and from then on it's all down hill! Aging has some compensations and the notion of dying young and leaving a beautiful corpse never really appealed to me. It's too late for that now anyway in my case. To answer your question Gaygay, it's probably when you're forty something but, as Fred says, it varies a bit. Does it matter to you that much? When I was younger I always looked younger than I was and that bothered me. I've got a few wrinkles now and that doesn't bother me at all. I don't think that wrinkles ever stopped anybody from doing what they want to but I do think that the obsession with physical perfection can stop you from doing all sorts of things.

Oh I gathered that I just don't much care but it could be due to my impression of older folks who like to pretend to be much younger. From the outside looking in it looks kind of like a vain and futile pursuit and another form of people aping something they arent. Each his own I spose and Im just going off of my exposure to it.

princealbertofb Wrote:Some would say collagen and botox, lol.... but is THAT the answer? I think natural fat will do the trick. Look at Chi Chi Larue...

Rofl

Yeppers... my sis was always amazed by my moms youthful skin but it is pretty simple... mom is pretty heavy and it flattens out the lines.

I'm starting to get a couple of wrinkles around my eyes.
I feel like they're a badge of honor. I mean, I can grow old, go bald, and get wrinkles, or I can drop dead..

I'll take the wrinkles, I'm having too much fun to drop dead right now.

Gah! I have to say wrinkles are my enemy. I have a huge fear of growing old and dying so I am 20 using anti age cream and soap etc. It just scares me