Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
@ what age am I going to get wrinkly
Wrinkles dont scare me, i think it can make you look more wiser/ smarter. would rather stay young but seeing as thats impossible i'm not to fussed bout the wrinkles.

Now my hair, is a nother issue :O love my hair hope it stays on my head till the day i die Big Grin

lol *pulls ~D5~'s hair out*

OMG you bitch D: some one get me a hat and a shaver Tongue

lol it was a wig the entire time! You are a skinhead! lol

hey, i could ahve an afro if i wated one >.< Tongue

Ageing is a case of mind over matter, if you don't mind, it doesn't matter.
Fred

Life is what happens while you are busy making other plans.

peterinmalaga Wrote:I hate to disillusion you MrDude but you are at your physical best at the age of 18 and from then on it's all down hill! Aging has some compensations and the notion of dying young and leaving a beautiful corpse never really appealed to me. It's too late for that now anyway in my case. To answer your question Gaygay, it's probably when you're forty something but, as Fred says, it varies a bit. Does it matter to you that much? When I was younger I always looked younger than I was and that bothered me. I've got a few wrinkles now and that doesn't bother me at all. I don't think that wrinkles ever stopped anybody from doing what they want to but I do think that the obsession with physical perfection can stop you from doing all sorts of things.

Physical best at age 18? Is that a joke?

Way to go on necroposting. Tongue

Anyhow, it varies from person to person. Some get wrinkles as early as 30, while some may get them in their 40's. Genetics play a role in this. I don't want to think about when I'll start seeing wrinkles on myself.

I look in the mirror and see wrinkles. When did they appear? They started when I first realized I was gay, and stayed in the closet for too many years. They started when I first heard of riots going on someplace back east for equal rights for us, at a place called Stonewall. They started when I realized people were dying from a disease that became a social scar for so many. They started at my church where I was shunned because I said I supported gay rights and gays should be allowed to serve in our church offices. They started when my marriage to a wonderful woman ended after 20 yrs because of the hurt I caused her and she did not deserve, when I came out. They started because I was scared with the coming out thing. They started when I never told my parents while they were alive that I was gay, and feared they would not have accepted me, but realize now, too late, I never gave them that choice. They continue now because our struggle for rights is not over. They continue because there are still too many places where danger to us for being who we are, is still very real and present. They continue because I'm afraid you, and others in your youth will forget where those wrinkles came from and at what cost. Youthful looks will go away, hopefully replacing the vanity with wisdom. The wrinkles will come,regardless of what you do, so please try to make sure you earn them

im getting wirinkles im 26.eyewririnles. i can get some mostirisers