Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
@ what age am I going to get wrinkly
marshlander Wrote:Drink water. It's the answer to most things Wink

I look in the mirror and I don't see wrinkles. I don't know what others see.

Yeah...same here...I don't see wrinkles either... and great advice on the H2O.

I have never had a problem with or fear of aging. I know the gay myth...it is terrible and lonely to get older when you are gay (who comes up with that crap and who perpetuates it anyway?)...I personally know tons of gay couples and singles over 50 who are completely enjoying their lives.

You sound like a good candiate for tretinoin.

Tretinoin (not isotretinoin aka Accutane!) is the only proven substance to increase collagen production and its strong binding. It is only Rxed but you can find it online without difficulty.

Start small (pea size to cover all face) with the lowest % (0.025) every 4 days and go from there. Use sunscreen when you go outside as you will experience peeling and redness as you commence the treatment. Tretinoin is no kid's game, it is very potent stuff and needs to be used for a minimum of 6 months to notice any positive changes.

*grins*

Well at 22, I've got crowe's feet if I frown. Still I don't care, ageing is inevitable, may as well embrace it!

Don't worry about when you will get wrinkles because there will come a time when the cartilage in your body relaxes. What will happen when it does? Your nose and ears get larger and start to sag. My ears are already starting to enlarge and sag. I look like a Walt Disney character when I look in the mirror. :eek: