Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
what are you "allergic" to?
CoolGreyEyedGuy Wrote:I have an allergy for Reggaeton, Cold days and flesh coloured spandex pants xD

Except for the cold days part, we'll get along just fine Big Grin
[Image: 05onfire1_xp-jumbo-v2.jpg?quality=90&auto=webp]

People who refuse to cover their mouth/nose when coughing & sneezing. I've had arguments over this.

Whining over petty shit is another one of my pet peeves.

And with regards to real allergies, dust.

people who can't fucking make up their mind and don't know what they want. they're neither one thing, nor another. they're neither with you, nor against you. i can't fucking stand this! either be with me or be against me, but this in-between bullshit is intolerable to me.

i'm fucking done with this shit.
''Do I look civilized to you?''

Bullshit.

People letting you down by drops. I hate that. Just tell it like it is, upfront, right now. Dilating makes it all worse.

Bugs. They go within my range of sight, they die. Simple.

Germs. Sodium Hypochlorite is my best most loyal friend.

People who pass along obviously false information (e.g. Facebook hoaxes). I told my dude's mother the latest Zuckerburg stock give-away thing was fake and her response was "I don't care... I have faith!" Faith in greed?

People who talk in movies/theater. We sat in front of a whole row of jabber-jaws twice this weekend, at one point the guy was actually singing along! You're not in your goddam living-room!

Unnecessary drama, especially when people tell someone something knowing it will be a trigger, just because they get satisfaction watching them angst over it. How is this fun?

Unnecessary nastiness (See also: the comments thread on every news article). I don't have the troll gene.

The Jendashian media accident. Why does anybody care about these people?

Pseudo-science and ignorance.

I forgot those.

Conservatism *hissssssss!*

Pseudo science is on my list as well... And I hate most memes, unless they're funny... Political memes of any kind are almost certain to piss me off... I mean are 5 words supposed to convince me of something? I can't stand people who lack enough brain power to blow their nose. People say I'm democrat because...things. I mean try to have position that it is arguable, doesn't mean I have to agree with it.

Trump pisses me off. What a bag of shit.
"I’m not expecting to grow flowers in a desert, but I can live and breathe and see the sun in wintertime"
Check out my stuff!

Hmmm..where to start...

Actual allergies....dust and tobacco ...and yeah..I used to smoke.

No actual allergies but even worse than the real ones...

Sarah Palin
Faux News
Newstainment
Talking Points
Teabaggers
Ted Cruz
Mike Huckabee
Michelle Bachmann
Anita Bryant
The Kardashians
Britney Spears
Paris Hilton
ANYONE who has a paid publicist to keep them in the news
Lindsey Lohan
Caitlyn Fucking Jenner
Half of the Supreme Court...the conservative ones....
The Koch Brothers
The 1%
Affluenza
Karl Rove
Ronald Reagan
George Bush
ISIS
Organized Religion
Steak
Duck Dynasty
The Duggars
Anyone who has a reality TV show because they are rich and/or famous
Rick Santorum
Homosexuals who vote against equality under the law
Jesus Camp
The Mormons
Sarah Palin's Children
The NRA
Chick Fil-A
Dancing With The Stars
Survivor
Beyoncé
Donald Trump
Marco Rubio
Bobby Jindal
Propaganda
McDonalds
Fake TV News
Obsessing over rich people

...OK...one more.....

Eggplant LOL

Managers - they bring out violent urges in me lol , half the time they have the job because they are related to the right people and are 9 times out of 10 useless at their jobs - but because they have a higher pay grade they feel they are a superior human in all ways possible - thankfully for them UK laws prevent me from burying them alive in a field somewhere