Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
what does it feel like to be bottom.
I always thought of myself as a top, I would like to be both, but I am a little worried about being a bottom. I mean I use toys and they are fun but I control it. I guess I an worried about it hurting, because it takes a while to "warm up" w while solo, I can't imagine with another person there.

Any tops ever bottom or is that all just pop culture huey?

Does bottoming hurt like it does when I am alone?

I use lots of lubricant and take my time but I just have this lingering burning sensation.

I'm guessing you havn't found your prostate yet with your toys, its like god is tickling your insides :biggrin:

Lol, on a side note I just thought of the best line for a bottom to use: hey, want to help me find my prostateRofl
[Image: tumblr_n60lwfr0nK1tvauwuo2_250.gif]

"god is tickling your insides "

This makes me even more scared :c

Well i am personally a bottom and a bottom only. I have never topped and dont really have a desire to, it just feels too good. When bottoming for the first time, it can be scary, but as long as its with someone who you trust and has your feelings in mind they will listen to you. I personally like to use toys first and "warm up" if you will. That is also something that you can do with your boyfriend or partner. But just take it slow and like you already do, use lots and lots of lube. It wont ever be pleasurable if you cant relax. So just take it slow and enjoy. If it starts to hurt then stop briefly and try again. One of my girlfriends was asking me about this same subject. Her husband wanted to try anal with her, and she wasnt against it, but she was worried a lot like you are, and i think we all were the first time we bottomed. Well she told me thanks for the advice, and that she luvvved it! Lol. And i do agree, when you find the prostate, nothing else will be as pleasurable again. Good luck!

Dont have idea, though I had a boyfriend for 3 years, we never really tried anal.

But I guess it hurts. Kind of scary.

Versatile Here- Bottoming can be very pleasurable, but you really...no REALLY need to be relaxed about it. Be straight forward with your partner (pardon the expression) and let them know that you have never done it and then describe what you would like for it to feel like. Only proceed with a partner that you trust!

Pain- Anal sex often, but not always involves some pain, at least initially. This can be lessened by lots of foreplay, digital stimulation, and lubricant. Even if there is some initial pain, this usually leaves after a minute or so and is replaced with a feeling of pleasurable fullness. A good top will take his time and make sure that you are enjoying the process as well. Communication/trust/respect are keys to a wonderful experience. As for comparing toys to a penis? There is no comparison. Although toys have come a long way and there are some very lifelike ones on the market, the feeling of a "real, live" penis Smile is beyond compare.

Finally, please remember to play safely. This is never more important than when contemplating anal sex.

hank Wrote:I always thought of myself as a top, I would like to be both, but I am a little worried about being a bottom. I mean I use toys and they are fun but I control it. I guess I an worried about it hurting, because it takes a while to "warm up" w while solo, I can't imagine with another person there.

Any tops ever bottom or is that all just pop culture huey?

Does bottoming hurt like it does when I am alone?

I use lots of lubricant and take my time but I just have this lingering burning sensation.

It might be due to your personal tightness, or to the fact that your lubricant disagrees with you. You might also be allergic to the stuff your toy (s ?) is (are) made of... Some people are allergic to latex which might leave a burning sensation, if you are wrapping the toy in a condom, as some people do. You would probably find that the real thing, because of its elasticity, natural warmth and compatibility would be less hurtful in the long run than toys. It is then a question of relaxation and personal comfort with the person you're having sex with.

This has been said many times before, to control the depth and speed of penetration, the best position is for the bottom to sit on top at the beginning. You can raise your body off your partner's if you're feeling too much tension or experiencing too much pain. Once you are used to it, other positions can be found to be enjoyable. The same applies to a real penis, lots of lube (and presumably protection as well).

I've done both.

The first thing you have to understand is that a penis is not the same thing as any toy. While many toys try to simulate a penis, latex/rubber whatever is not quite the same, hard yet soft at the same time.

Also two people 'making love' is not the same thing as solo activities with a toy. A lot of interesting emotions come to play which makes the 'negative' sensations lessen far faster and far much more than just using a toy on yourself. With the right partner, with trust and love, your ability to relax and enjoy may be greater than with a cold piece of latex or whatever you are using.

You know that feeling you get when you are inside someone and want to be completely in them? A bottom will have the same sort of feeling, wanting their partner in them completely. It is not just lust in play, its an intimacy, a deep sharing, a desire to join together on more than just a 'rutting animal' level.

These sorts of emotions have a profound impact on how we experience pain, and in many ways lessons the pain or even takes it away.

As others have pointed out, burning may be a sensitivity or allergy to either the lube or the material your toy is made of.

Also practice makes it easier.... Wink

Bottom, Top, I sort of feel it is what is in the moment. But I also feel that being a bottom can be risky if it is not done right. So whether a top or a bottom, TIME IS YOUR FRIEND! so do not rush it. So many guys like to think it is a race or someting. As the cable guy says, "GIT-R-DONE." But nothing beats taking it slow and easy. As for toys, we never tried any. I have no idea what that would be like.

I'm versatile, and the best time I had bottoming was akin to something like a full-body arousal.