Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
what would your last meal be?
Poutine and wine!

Pizzaaaaaaaaaa

partis Wrote:They have to roll you out the cell first fatty :p

LOL.....

Now you are getting the idea!!!!!!

A cup of Hemlock juice to beat the executioner!

darkenedshadow Wrote:Poutine and wine!

Damn, I have already been executed, but - POUTINE! NOOOOOOOOOO! Goodnevil

I think if this ever happened to me, food would be the last thing on my mind lol, but I'd go for extra spicy chicken curry (with rice). Yumm.

peeking duckYummy

LASAGNA!!! LOADS AND LOADS OF LASAGNA!!! And my Mommy's Cheesy Garlic Bread, with my Mommy's Sweet Tea!

Then for desert I'd have to say warm German Chocolate cake with vanilla ice cream.

yummsss! Now I'm hungry.....

Seriously, if it was my last meal I would try cannibalism. The only thing keeping me from eating human flesh is the silly laws that say its illegal. If I'm going to be dead shortly no matter what, then I want to really taste human flesh. I know what human blood tastes likes (good) I want to eat the flesh of man... literally....

Bowyn Aerrow Wrote:Seriously, if it was my last meal I would try cannibalism. The only thing keeping me from eating human flesh is the silly laws that say its illegal. If I'm going to be dead shortly no matter what, then I want to really taste human flesh. I know what human blood tastes likes (good) I want to eat the flesh of man... literally....

Maybe its a good thing you havent taken that bus ride over here then.
Dont need no Lorena Bobbit/Jeff Dahmer wannabe coming over.