Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
whats you're favorite holiday destination?
hey guys? whats up?

i was just wondering whats your favorite holiday destination? It doesn't matter if you had already went there, haven't gone but would love to go, or went and you would definitely go again.

mine would be :

top of the list: Seychelles Islands<< have never gone but i would love to go
Maldives Islands<< have never gone
Cyprus << went and i would love to go again

France, italy and spain << never been there either :p

I love cities, Paris and New York are my favourites. Chicago is also great. I'd love to go to Berlin and Rome and i hear Prague is lovely too.

On a slightly different theme i'd love to go to the Swiss alps - i can just imagine it's so relaxing with gorgeous scenery.

I’ve only been on 2 holidays, went to Tenerife and Gran Canaria, I loved them both and would love to go back.

I really want to visit a few places in the US - Florida, New York, San Francisco & Boston (I only want to go to Boston as I’m a red sox fan and I’ll love to see them play on opening day).
I would also love to go to Australia but I hate spiders so I doubt I’ll go.

San Francisco would be on my list of places not already visited, otherwise, I'm longing to take my partner (and sweetheart) to Venice, where I've been many times but he's never been... Next would be Edinburgh where I'd like to go back...

princealbertofb Wrote:I'm longing to take my partner (and sweetheart) to Venice, where I've been many times but he's never been...

What are your favorite places in Venice, PA? Smile

I would love to see the Northern Lights some day. And I love SE Asia.

by the time i can spell vacation in a kind conscious way its gone away. I long for a few days just at home with no responsibilities.
NYC would be nice in a no stress way if possible.

Well right now, I'd love nothing more to see Christmas in the U.K, probably in a small town somewhere away from the hustle and bustle...just me and mine enjoying the snow, the carols, the rolling countryside....I could go on and on..... Confusedmile:

I like to go to San Francisco or to the beach, Santa Barbara is where we usually go. When I was home I never got out of the state much. I love Cali.

Mrmatty376 Wrote:I like to go to San Francisco or to the beach, Santa Barbara is where we usually go. When I was home I never got out of the state much. I love Cali.

I love Cali too. But I've never been there :biggrin: However, I bet, seeing it wouldn't change my mind Smile

Nick9 Wrote:What are your favorite places in Venice, PA? Smile
I would love to see the Northern Lights some day. And I love SE Asia.

one day i saw the northern lights from Tucson AZ, so blessed.