Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
whats you're favorite holiday destination?
I would love to go back to Japan and do the things I didn't do when I was living there for 1 year and it was always work work work. I would love to take the Shinkansen from Osaka to Tokyo and visit the Emporers Palace, then on the way back have a couple of days in Kyoto.

I would also love to visit the Netherlands. Don't know why, it is a country that has always appealled to my senses.

pellaz Wrote:one day i saw the northern lights from Tucson AZ, so blessed.

from Tucson? :eek: Wow.

dfiant Wrote:I would love to go back to Japan and do the things I didn't do when I was living there for 1 year and it was always work work work. I would love to take the Shinkansen from Osaka to Tokyo and visit the Emporers Palace, then on the way back have a couple of days in Kyoto.

I would also love to visit the Netherlands. Don't know why, it is a country that has always appealled to my senses.

There is so much things I would love to see in Kyoto. I feel like if I see just Kyoto from the whole Japan, I will be okay with that Confusedmile:

Belgium a Luxembourg have a unique atmosphere too. You should visit the whole Benelux Smile

Nick9 Wrote:from Tucson? :eek: Wow.
yes indeedy

dfiant Wrote:I would love to go back to Japan and do the things I didn't do when I was living there for 1 year and it was always work work work. I would love to take the Shinkansen from Osaka to Tokyo and visit the Emporers Palace, then on the way back have a couple of days in Kyoto.

Japan is beautiful I must agree, I spent most of my holidays discovering the east, so I've been to a lot of the east Asian countries, Japan was one of my favorites, however I must say, malaysia, my personal favorite in the east

And Kyoto is just simply breath taking Yllove

At home on couch with bunch of snacks, maybe re-watch all 4 seasons of BSG, playing some videogames catch up on the stack of unread graphic novels. I got some days off coming up in August and I'm going to use them to do absolutely nothing, and it's going to feel so damn good.

Staycation FTW!!!

Nick9, Dorsoduro is quite a nice part of Venice. I wouldn't necessary kill for Piazza San Marco, especially when it's overridden with tourists, but all parts of Venice are an inspiration... difficult to choose, sir.

Do you have favourite part?

Argentina, Brazil, Chile, Columbia, Ecuador, Venezuela, Bolivia, Uruguay and (maybe) Peru but I am not sure about Peru... or Paraguay.

Spain for me , never got the chance to go there.

TimmyThink Wrote:At home on couch with bunch of snacks, maybe re-watch all 4 seasons of BSG, playing some videogames catch up on the stack of unread graphic novels. I got some days off coming up in August and I'm going to use them to do absolutely nothing, and it's going to feel so damn good.

Staycation FTW!!!

That actually doesn't sound like a bad idea right now to me :p