Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
why do they think they can even go there?
so I just thought I would drop a line or a few...so tonight I went to Dos Gringos and totally got screwed...this guy and I went as FRIENDS but then he started getting all wierd like awhile ago. I was like dude, why are you tripping....he was like, I thought you were here with me....I was like, Yea, as a friend. Then he's like thats fucked up...I'm like how?...he said you invite me out and just diss me cuz your tired?...I'm like dude you are tripping, I thought you wanted hang out...so then he says there is a party and if I wanna go...I was like, man I am tired I just wana go home...so he says, no, you are going with me...so Im like, hey, I just wana go back home and sleep...but alas, here I am at some dudes house using this compu and wishing I could go home...this sucks...you try to be friends with a person and they think that you want to go home with them??? How dare they...I said I just wanted to meet new people and here I have to be like, whatever, you need to put yourself in check...whatever right? Anyway, this is what happened tonight...I hate being single...everyone than thinks you are available...I HATE IT!!! NEWay, any insight you have, just let me know what you think.

Oh, you poor man. That is clearly the trouble with being undeniably fabulous.

Best wishes to you Wink

well, i've never had anyone hit on me except my bf, even though i am good-looking. i don't mean to sound self-centered, but i know i'm not ugly. at least someone wants you around Smile but they shouldn't automatically expect you to sleep with them, or expect you to fall madly in love just because you went out once or twice.

It sounds as if something was not sufficiently well defined from the start, but then again, this person obviously took you for granted... never a good plan. Do you think you want to keep seeing this person, Jade?