Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
why some pop artests arnt gay devias
sdasdfasdfasdfa

Hey have you ever BEEN to the great wall of China. Those steps are like half a metre high each and theyre all sloped, I had to zigzag my way up them just so I wouldn't die from exhaustion or frostbite.
Tongue

pellaz Wrote:Justin Bieber's Bodyguards Carry Him Up the Great Wall of China
[Image: 6a00d8341c730253ef019affb5ecd5970c-800wi]

If the old saying "the good die young" holds true....then I can logically come to the conclusion this lazy twat is a useless piece of dog crap.

This is all publicity for him, he probably became confused by the big steps, wheres a 12 ton bag of skittles when you need them.

Justin = just in. He's defiantly not my type if he can barely get it in.
Also he just seems dumb and a noob

The Fuck? No but really, being carried?

That bitch would need to walk like the rest of them people and get the work out of his wanna be black ass life!

ugh that little boy annoys me... He's pretentious and sends negative vibes.... His early fame and premature adolescence coupled with media attention have deluded his sense of introspective perceptions...

Like who in their right mind can't see that being carried, even across the street is a historic form of idolization and a position that symbolizes power?

People rely too heavily on their Frontal Lobes I swear -.-

Seriously???? He had people climb him up there???? I had to walk for like 5 km and climb that up with horrible stomachache.... Bastard..

Waylon777 Wrote:Seriously???? He had people climb him up there???? I had to walk for like 5 km and climb that up with horrible stomachache.... Bastard..

I did it with like a week of constipation, dehydration AND in the middle of winter.

I win.

xP

And here i was thinking they were carring him up to a tower to throw him off and you spoilt my fantasy