Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
winter is coming
is anyone into Game of Thrones? I just caught up on the series and I really like it. there isn't many shows on now where no character is safe and there's so many plot twists. in the season finale one of my favorite characters was killed and another might be dead. there was a rumor of a movie but I don't think it's going to happen. I want to post more but I don't want to spoil anything. Smile
[Image: tumblr_n60lwfr0nK1tvauwuo2_250.gif]

This past season was crazy....
Im very excited to see what happens next. And yeah... I mean everything happening at and beyond the wall... I can't handle it.

I fucking LOVE winter!!

Oh...wait, this isn't about the season? Never mind...sorry...

Emiliano Wrote:This past season was crazy....
Im very excited to see what happens next. And yeah... I mean everything happening at and beyond the wall... I can't handle it.

yes, I was a little disappointed that they didn't show what happened to Brann Stark but I'm guessing we'll see more of him next season.
[Image: tumblr_n60lwfr0nK1tvauwuo2_250.gif]

It's time for the next book to arrive, however, I really like the show better. It's a lot tighter and makes so much more sense. The way the last book was written, I think he wants to write a dozen more, or do spin-offs. With 4-5 years between books, that's a long term investment.
Bernd

Being gay is not for Sissies.

dany and jon ftw because personally it is asoiaf after all!

Love the show, love winter...too bad its leaving me.

Honestly, this is one show I wait for every year with excitement. Not a lot of things on tv can have that effect on me anymore.

Once the show is done, I'll go for the books.
[Image: 05onfire1_xp-jumbo-v2.jpg?quality=90&auto=webp]