Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
you can tell its a recession...
you can tell its a post cataclysmic recession when Chick-fil-A expresses far less hate for gays:
[Image: chick-fil-a-protest-full.jpg]

Atlanta-based chicken giant Chick-fil-A isn’t “anti-anybody.” And they certainly aren’t “anti-gay.” They are just misunderstood religious folks with great waffle fries. Glad we could clear that up.

Dan Cathy, Chick-fil-A’s president, thought he moved past that whole anti-gay thing when he ran with the gays last October during AIDS Walk Atlanta.

But those gay-loving liberals that run the student government at Northeastern University had other plans. They ditched the company over its anti-gay track record and now Chick-fil-A won’t be grilling their breasts on campus.

Chick-fil-A, resolute that they aren’t anti-gay despite evidence to the contrary, went on the offensive, calling the decision “hasty” and its critics ill-informed.

Hmmm . . . I ate at one in Denver once and decided at that time that I wouldn't make the mistake of eating their again. So, I guess I made the right decision on multiple fronts.

I think it is good to hurt them financially. When it was discovered Coors spent alot of money on anti gay groups back in the 1980s...gay bars dropped Coors overnight and Bud took their place as leader...same with Anita Bryant and her Florida Orange Juice. Might want to rethink it next time you want to eat at a Carls Jr as well...or donate anything to Salvation Army. I constantly have to inform the bell ringers why I do not want to give a cent to them...its a sucky job but someone's gotta do it. You have a voice...use it or lose it.

You have received an infraction at GaySpeak Gay Forums | Online Community | Chat

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear gilhooly,

You have received an infraction at GaySpeak Gay Forums | Online Community | Chat.

Reason: Making Incomprehensible/Nonsensical Posts
-------

-------

This infraction is worth 1 point(s) and may result in restricted access until it expires. Serious infractions will never expire.

i know if your looking to buy a car... Ford are a massive gay supporter and regularly make donations to gay charities... Its my next car

zeon Wrote:i know if your looking to buy a car... Ford are a massive gay supporter and regularly make donations to gay charities... Its my next car

I see their marketing ploy is working out for them.:tongue:
Silly Sarcastic So-and-so

zeon Wrote:i know if your looking to buy a car... Ford are a massive gay supporter and regularly make donations to gay charities... Its my next car

My first car was a 1976 Ford Falcon sedan, Second car a 1983 Ford Falcon station wagon, my Current car is a 2000 Ford TE50 and next month I am buying a 2010+ Ford Falcon XR6

[Image: 5307960014_large.jpg]
[Image: 6893911473_4f1672d4f8.jpg]
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSIkwsFI7-mCP-EoH-jUwE...nttXY9lk_w]
[Image: FORD4059.jpg?aspect=Default]

expect they are not too gay friendly but really like Honda

the daily driver is a 5th gen hatchy, 1992 Honda Civic-VX. I got this car 5 years ago with 130Kmiles on it and now has a quarter million miles. Like the handling, reliable and i am the thrifty gay as it gets 50mies per gal.