Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gay Pride? This thread is to show successful GLBT, so you can follow their example!
Now this is Kelly Blatz also known as Disney's Aaron Stone from television series. This guy is just way toooooooooo hot for me! :eek: Biggthumpup

I live in the Hollywood area, and go to GLBT clubs personally, but sometimes business brings me into straight clubs. I was in a well-known Italian eatery and dance club late one night. Kelly Blatz was there in a lip lock with a woman that went on for quite sometime before they left. Is Kelly Blatz gay? Probably not. Is Kelly Blatz Bi or Gay? Who knows what he does in his own home. Here in California the answer to, "Is he gay?" is "Who cares?"

Now it is not that open everywhere, we still have to wear masks out here at work. If you are in an environment that you are unsure about, be cautious about exposing your GLBT side, we are not yet where we want to be in the straight world.

Messages In This Thread
Gay Pride? This thread is to show successful GLBT, so you can follow their example! - by WesHollywood - 12-12-2011, 01:08 AM