Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
30 Thought Provoking Questions to Ask Yourself - Part 1
Just epic, I replied to all questions, then my father plugged the Internet down cause he wanted me to clean my room. Gotta have to rewrite it again Sad

01. When was the last time you tried something new?

I've recently tried to meditate some to cope with my depression.

02. Who do you sometimes compare yourself to?

Most people. you, my family, my friends, everyone i see.

03. What’s the most sensible thing you’ve ever heard someone say?

If you would die tomorrow, how would you like to remember your life? Smile and thinking of all the good things you've gone or regretting all the stuff you have not done?

04. What gets you excited about life?

Hard question for me. I'm trying to live and love, and being thankful for all the things in the world, small as big. But in general there is not much that excites me, and I would like to change that.

05. What life lesson did you learn the hard way?

Never say to much... Nor to little...

06. What do you wish you spent more time doing five years ago?

Just far away from bloody Eskilstuna.

07. Do you ask enough questions or do you settle for what you know?

I like to ask, even if I know the answer just to check if I am right.

08. Who do you love and what are you doing about it?

My family and friends. I got no romance in my life but I still got people who care about me and I am trying to spend it as much time as I can with them.

09. What’s a belief that you hold with which many people disagree?

The end will soon come... Not the end of the world but the end of our time here.

10. What can you do today that you were not capable of a year ago?

Seeing the beauty of things I did not before.

11. Do you think crying is a sign of weakness or strength?

Neutral. Crying to me shows weakness, but for a strong big man who is so dependent of his big emotional wall that he has build, does it show strength to show him self weak and let it all out.

12. What would you do differently if you knew nobody would judge you?

Obviously gotten out.

13. Do you celebrate the things you do have?

I believe that material goods are just things we are trying to fill our emotional vacuum in our soul that only love and inner peace can fill it with. We do not need a TV, computer, etc... We just need each other, and we should celebrate our existence instead of the goods we have.

14. What is the difference between living and existing?

Things exists, we live. Like a stone, you can see it and touch it, but it has no consciousness and does not move, meanwhile we move, eat, constantly trying to find a meaning in our lives.

To live is to love, to be happy with who you are and what you have, to exist is to be like the stone you walk on.

15. If not now, then when?

When will stones move and have feelings? Don't ask me :eek:

16. Have you done anything lately worth remembering?

Walking in a snow covered woods. Sitting under a pine tree and only listen to the rhythm of nature.

17. What does your joy look like today?

My joy? Spending it with those I hold dear. Except from that not much.

18. Is it possible to lie without saying a word?

Yes, to your self.

19. If you had a friend who spoke to you in the same way that you sometimes speak to yourself, how long would you allow this person to be your friend?

Not sure if I understood the question correctly. But I have a friend who I seem to have an unspoken bond between, although I don't have to say anything he understands me as if he was a part of my brain. We've been friends since junior high (Although we became rivals for a year).

20. Which activities make you lose track of time?

Sitting by the computer or TV.

21. If you had to teach something, what would you teach?

I bet Swedish cuisine :p

22. What would you regret not fully doing, being or having in your life?

Not to forgive my self and never got in shape, or thin atleast.

23. Are you holding onto something that you need to let go of?

Always.

24.When you are 80-years-old, what will matter to you the most?

A doctor or a nurse obviously.

25. When is it time to stop calculating risk and rewards and just do what you know is right?

The time when you have the courage not to be such a coward and change the way you live into your dream.

26. How old would you be if you didn’t know how old you are?

15. Although many thinks (Before I say how old I am) that I am 21, but it feels like I've been stuck in time ever since then.

27. Would you break the law to save a loved one?

Fuck the law, any time, any where.

28. What makes you smile?

People who is being nice to me Smile

29. When it’s all said and done, will you have said more than you’ve done?

No. I admit I don't do much, but I say less.

30. If you had the opportunity to get a message across to a large group of people, what would your message be?

We need no politics, we need no money, we need no ruler. All we need is love
Sometimes you need a bit of chaos in your life to be able to shrug off pitiful disdain about something meaningless.

Messages In This Thread
30 Thought Provoking Questions to Ask Yourself - Part 1 - by princealbertofb - 01-28-2012, 10:01 PM
30 Thought Provoking Questions to Ask Yourself - Part 1 - by Evilbunnie - 01-28-2012, 11:49 PM
30 Thought Provoking Questions to Ask Yourself - Part 1 - by LateBloomer - 01-28-2012, 11:54 PM
30 Thought Provoking Questions to Ask Yourself - Part 1 - by princealbertofb - 01-28-2012, 11:55 PM
30 Thought Provoking Questions to Ask Yourself - Part 1 - by Rainbowmum - 01-29-2012, 01:25 AM
30 Thought Provoking Questions to Ask Yourself - Part 1 - by princealbertofb - 01-29-2012, 02:52 AM
30 Thought Provoking Questions to Ask Yourself - Part 1 - by Zet - 01-29-2012, 11:38 PM
30 Thought Provoking Questions to Ask Yourself - Part 1 - by Dreamweaver - 02-08-2012, 01:35 PM
30 Thought Provoking Questions to Ask Yourself - Part 1 - by Person66 - 03-17-2012, 07:32 PM
30 Thought Provoking Questions to Ask Yourself - Part 1 - by Mrmatty376 - 03-28-2012, 12:58 PM