Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
30 Thought Provoking Questions to Ask Yourself - Part 1
01. When was the last time you tried something new? - I started watching a series that I hadn't ever watched before, that's new to me. But if we're talking about "real" experiences, then I dunno. I guess getting my job a year ago as a security guard was trying something new.

02. Who do you sometimes compare yourself to? - I don't really make repeat comparisons.

03. What’s the most sensible thing you’ve ever heard someone say? - If you'd just tell them what you're planning...

04. What gets you excited about life? - The future

05. What life lesson did you learn the hard way? - Really think about how your actions and words may affect someone, because even if it wouldn't bother you, it could really hurt your relationship with someone else...

06. What do you wish you spent more time doing five years ago? - Actually looking for a job and not being such a shithead to my family

07. Do you ask enough questions or do you settle for what you know? - I ask questions but usually they're not all that important.

08. Who do you love and what are you doing about it? - I love my girlfriend and I'm trying to make it work by being who she wants me to be

09. What’s a belief that you hold with which many people disagree? - That a lot of religious concepts are created, not by any divine being, but by humans themselves.

10. What can you do today that you were not capable of a year ago? - Show better self restraint when it comes to obsessing over doing something I want to do.

11. Do you think crying is a sign of weakness or strength? - Both, depending on the situation and what you're crying about. I think it's pretty weak for some people to cry on a whim in public just for attention, but if you're crying because you're happy or because you just lost someone terribly important to you for example, that's a sign of strength I think.

12. What would you do differently if you knew nobody would judge you? - Maybe sing more, but probably not because I hate my own voice. I'm the one judging it all of the time anyway.

13. Do you celebrate the things you do have? - I'm happy to have them, but I don't exactly understand what it means to "celebrate" the things I have.

14. What is the difference between living and existing? - Living is the notion that you're actively participating in your life, that you're seeking to better yourself or those around you. Existing is just falling through the routines and letting whatever happens, happen.

15. If not now, then when? - When I feel the time is right.

16. Have you done anything lately worth remembering? - Nah, but that's pretty much the usual.

17. What does your joy look like today? - Like my friends

18. Is it possible to lie without saying a word? - Absolutely

19. If you had a friend who spoke to you in the same way that you sometimes speak to
yourself, how long would you allow this person to be your friend? - Forevers

20. Which activities make you lose track of time? - World of Warcraft, reading, watching good shows, talking to certain people

21. If you had to teach something, what would you teach? - WRESTLING

22. What would you regret not fully doing, being or having in your life? - Don't know. There's some things I'd love to do or possess, but I don't put too much stock in it to feel like I'm gonna regret it later.

23. Are you holding onto something that you need to let go of? - I don't think so

24.When you are 80-years-old, what will matter to you the most? - My friends and if I'm comfortable without being a burden on someone else.

25. When is it time to stop calculating risk and rewards and just do what you know is
right? - When you just know it. It's an inexplicable feeling.

26. How old would you be if you didn’t know how old you are? - Based on how I look, probably a late teenager. Based on how I feel, probably in my 30's or 40's.

27. Would you break the law to save a loved one? - Sure

28. What makes you smile? - My girlfriend, wrestling, music, games, my friends

29. When it’s all said and done, will you have said more than you’ve done? - Probably

30. If you had the opportunity to get a message across to a large group of people, what would your message be? - CM PUNK IS THE BEST WRESTLER IN THE WORLD

Messages In This Thread
30 Thought Provoking Questions to Ask Yourself - Part 1 - by princealbertofb - 01-28-2012, 10:01 PM
30 Thought Provoking Questions to Ask Yourself - Part 1 - by Evilbunnie - 01-28-2012, 11:49 PM
30 Thought Provoking Questions to Ask Yourself - Part 1 - by LateBloomer - 01-28-2012, 11:54 PM
30 Thought Provoking Questions to Ask Yourself - Part 1 - by princealbertofb - 01-28-2012, 11:55 PM
30 Thought Provoking Questions to Ask Yourself - Part 1 - by Rainbowmum - 01-29-2012, 01:25 AM
30 Thought Provoking Questions to Ask Yourself - Part 1 - by princealbertofb - 01-29-2012, 02:52 AM
30 Thought Provoking Questions to Ask Yourself - Part 1 - by ZackT - 01-31-2012, 09:41 PM
30 Thought Provoking Questions to Ask Yourself - Part 1 - by Dreamweaver - 02-08-2012, 01:35 PM
30 Thought Provoking Questions to Ask Yourself - Part 1 - by Person66 - 03-17-2012, 07:32 PM
30 Thought Provoking Questions to Ask Yourself - Part 1 - by Mrmatty376 - 03-28-2012, 12:58 PM