Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A thing nightmares are made of..... not good
l remember the day we decided to be a bit adventurous and have ourdoor sex just the once... lt was so different and so deadly as well that we both got some sort of kick out of it... l loved looking forward to the seventh weekend of our rosta shifts because we could go to leicester for a break and spend many nights out in the town living the life having the laughs and so on... l placed a bet with him that i could give up smoking easily to show he can and this i have failed... l remember the night he got drunk and ran naked up the street and two guys looked out their window i remember the night we went out dressed up as the corpse and corpses bride and i left him asleep in the car as a woman til nine in the morning and parked two streets away for maximum effect and giggles... l remember everything we did together of the happy times and long for them until a change of heart....

A change of heart slowly loosing the love loosing the will and loosing the life... My true love who i have loved and always will do was wanting more and i couldnt provide more and we spent nights in and then i was declared boring i was told many times i was ugly and stupid and was never given a second chance in a lot of things... l felt so upset i used to be emotional over stupidn things and he would cuddle me for assurance... l promised him i would never leave no matter what he was my love of my life and told him one day id like to marry him and all i had on me was some haribo sweets so i got on one knee at work in the street and asked him outright and he said Yeah when u buy me a proper ring not this haribo bollocks now get upo and stop making a tit of us!... l was ready to leave him when we were getting repossessed and the clouds grew darker between us. He was alays out drinking and partying and missing work and i was getting my job done with overtime to give him anything i could to show him i wanted us to work i wanted us to be strong and i wanted us to have OUR future... l helped him find his son and find his feet and got him on the property ladder and helped him get his dreams going... Then in february this year he bought drugs and i ended it... Devistated... l fell into depression and have lost 2 1/2 stone in weight and tonight realised i cannot afford to do shopping for the next month so will make do with my food i have and hope it gets me through my next month..

l found out yesterday his moving to manchester and today informs me his moving to blackpool... l am slowly going to loose everything i have fought for and possibly end up homeless but i wont give up my dogs without them i will have no sanity left. l am working all my days off now to try to make the ends meet and keep the debt collectors off my back and i have called some some willing to help others not so and as for the bank.... they will make me go under as they have given me the biggest debt of all so HSBC i do hope your dead proud if i fail in life by upgrading my over draft when i asked not to be...

l dont know where my life will go or how it will pan out but one thing i have accepted is two possible fates

£12,000 is my debt and if i dont get out of it in one piece and be able to enjoy life i know the other is i go under slowly fade away and spend my time possibly resting in peace from everything that i have fought against in life from childhood abuse from a trusting person to my first and second true loves leaving me for another man after they have built me up to a high place....

Kindest regards

Aunty Zeon

Messages In This Thread
A thing nightmares are made of..... not good - by zeon - 08-30-2012, 08:42 PM
A thing nightmares are made of..... not good - by zeon - 08-30-2012, 08:57 PM
A thing nightmares are made of..... not good - by Bowyn Aerrow - 08-30-2012, 09:10 PM
A thing nightmares are made of..... not good - by Blue - 08-30-2012, 09:32 PM
A thing nightmares are made of..... not good - by pellaz - 08-30-2012, 09:32 PM
A thing nightmares are made of..... not good - by zeon - 08-30-2012, 09:45 PM
A thing nightmares are made of..... not good - by Blue - 08-30-2012, 10:34 PM
A thing nightmares are made of..... not good - by zeon - 08-30-2012, 10:53 PM
A thing nightmares are made of..... not good - by Blue - 08-30-2012, 11:14 PM
A thing nightmares are made of..... not good - by GossamerMoon - 08-31-2012, 02:39 AM
A thing nightmares are made of..... not good - by WaltHitman - 08-31-2012, 09:10 PM