Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi I'm new
There could be two things going on here, either your'e just attracted to men in general(and youv'e only just fully realised this) or youv'e realised that you might be bi sexual. It is very difficult to explore your'e sexuality in a relationship because you basically end up worrying about your'e partner feelings(and lets face it worrying that they find out). Exactly the samr thing happened to me when I was in a university, I had a steady girlfriend and suddenly realized I had feelings for men. This was a very confusing time for me and no amount advice seemed to help. I guess the only thing I could do at the time was to split up with my girlfriend and try to sort my head out. There was a book recomended to me by a shrink I had at the time called the "beatifull room is empty" by Edmund White and this helped me a great deal(you can probably get it off Amazon). Its basically a novel about a man exploring his feelings for other men(let me know if you find it usefull) and everyone who I recommend it to in youre position have fond it helpfull in helping them explore their feelings. I sincerely hope you find a solution to your'e predicament and if you can keep in touch with this website, Ive definately found it has helpled me.

Messages In This Thread
Hi I'm new - by Councilskivvy - 10-28-2008, 02:30 PM
Hi I'm new - by sparky71 - 10-28-2008, 07:23 PM
Hi I'm new - by zeon - 10-29-2008, 12:09 AM
Hi I'm new - by Phil - 10-29-2008, 12:47 AM
Hi I'm new - by XRIMO - 10-29-2008, 02:06 AM
Hi I'm new - by Shadow - 10-29-2008, 09:35 AM