Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
So there's this guy...
SilverBullet Wrote:"I'm like 99% sure he is a charmer and probably has cheated on his recent ex numerous times."
Yikes!!

So the question is, are you willing to bed someone that could cause you permanent illness.
Another question is, if things seem to work out how would you confront him if/when he cheats on you?
And lastly why would you even want someone with the moral compass of a field mouse as a friend? :S

Yeah I'm pretty sure he's poison candy. Truth we have been chatting for a while, nothing major, mostly elevator talk because of the rumors and my own judgement based on where he goes with conversations... IE he's stated he wants to blow me on many occasions, send me nude photos of himself and all that shit...

Me, not into that crap. I don't send people nudes and I don't want someone's nudes and the sex talk, just isn't me.

Right. Why would I want to be friends with him? I've been trying to figure out why I just don't go and block his number and his FB when all the proof he's a certified scumbag. I don't know that he's cheated, but he's certainly tried with me multiple times while he was still with his ex. Of course I inquired about why he broke up, says he was tired of the arguments (which I'm thinking yeah because he's accusing you of being unfaithful). So either he's delusional or he knows exactly what he's doing and is a sociopath...playing the victim when he's the one that's the house wrecker.

Anyway, I came here after talking to a friend about all this and well pretty much the same conclusion...maybe a little less blunt lol
"I’m not expecting to grow flowers in a desert, but I can live and breathe and see the sun in wintertime"
Check out my stuff!

Messages In This Thread
So there's this guy... - by InbetweenDreams - 06-29-2016, 05:33 PM
So there's this guy... - by TwisttheLeaf - 06-29-2016, 05:47 PM
So there's this guy... - by LONDONER - 06-29-2016, 06:14 PM
So there's this guy... - by InbetweenDreams - 06-29-2016, 07:03 PM
So there's this guy... - by InbetweenDreams - 06-29-2016, 07:20 PM
So there's this guy... - by SilverBullet - 06-29-2016, 07:27 PM
So there's this guy... - by InbetweenDreams - 06-29-2016, 07:42 PM
So there's this guy... - by ceez - 06-29-2016, 08:34 PM
So there's this guy... - by InbetweenDreams - 06-29-2016, 09:02 PM