Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Computer Science vs Information Systems vs Certifications
juxtapose Wrote:if you choose to relocate; keep in mind your employment experience is a big ++, along with your degree. You are very employable and someone here, not me i dont give a phuck, said your handsome. Go for it gay boy...

plenty of nice cities
Denver (i live there) Austin, Seattle...

try to get a good mix, mainly a nice employment situation, a local university that meets your needs and a affordable gay living situation. Its a mix of all three, maybe a fourth. Loving BF. Worst case you and your husband pay the tuition. Better yet; get your employer to foot the bill:

a family friend; she works for comcast Denver with a 2year degree, they are paying for her computer science engineering degree (DB engineering). All her classes are online. She will graduate with a BS this summer. She works full time at comcast. She is in the same community orchestra as my husband so this is recent so true info happening right now. We car pool to rehearsals so get monthly reports.

I actually thought about Colorado, the Denver area to be more exact. I'll have to look at more options for majors, locations...how I'm going to pull this off.

I'm single, been single. I would love to have a loving bf...err anyone for that matter... But, I don't think that is going to happen anytime soon. I live in a rural spot, all the good guys run off to do bigger better things...which is what I want to do but often I find that I in a lot of ways almost was good enough but not quite. I'd say it would be a heck of stretch to have a bf/husband pay for my tutition or whatever, just lol I can hardly get a 2nd date most of the time and perhaps I'm being silly. I have been told to stop looking or try this or that it will happen when you lease expect it lol. Well at this point I'm not expecting anything to happen in that area.

At any rate I just need to come up with some sort of road map...I definitely need to plan this, just can't be something I'm going to do on a whim like so many other things...
"I’m not expecting to grow flowers in a desert, but I can live and breathe and see the sun in wintertime"
Check out my stuff!

Messages In This Thread
Computer Science vs Information Systems vs Certifications - by SilverBullet - 12-01-2016, 07:42 AM
Computer Science vs Information Systems vs Certifications - by JohnMusic - 12-01-2016, 03:33 PM
Computer Science vs Information Systems vs Certifications - by JohnMusic - 12-01-2016, 05:55 PM
Computer Science vs Information Systems vs Certifications - by InbetweenDreams - 12-01-2016, 07:23 PM