Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Computer Science vs Information Systems vs Certifications
juxtapose Wrote:-I would pay off the charge cards for sure.
-Get a copy of grinder going, your account is the only one in 50 miles what the heck.

-Anything engineering computer science is full of job stress. The boy with the most toys dosnt avoid burn out. A husband, if its done well, in a none associated field makes for a more stable house hold come lay off time.

best of luck

Oh I have grindr...It's terrible....

Got pics?

That or I get the random dick pic or requesting sex... I mean is that customary these days? I'd like to at least determine if I like someone before they want to go about fucking or whatever...

I have tried every dating app that has any decent number of people on it and just haven't had any success. Talked to a lot of guys, good conversations, maybe a few dates. Been pretty consistent with not having any luck for years...

I would generally agree that someone in a non related field might be better in the long run but may or may not be true. I guess it does help in being able to relate to each other in the issues with work possibly. I can't say about the rest of the living arrangements and so on. Ah I don't know, be a good start if I were to actually date someone... Very selcome anyone actually gets interested in me, usually the other way around and well barking up the wrong tree doesn't get anyone very far.
"I’m not expecting to grow flowers in a desert, but I can live and breathe and see the sun in wintertime"
Check out my stuff!

Messages In This Thread
Computer Science vs Information Systems vs Certifications - by SilverBullet - 12-01-2016, 07:42 AM
Computer Science vs Information Systems vs Certifications - by JohnMusic - 12-01-2016, 03:33 PM
Computer Science vs Information Systems vs Certifications - by JohnMusic - 12-01-2016, 05:55 PM
Computer Science vs Information Systems vs Certifications - by InbetweenDreams - 12-01-2016, 08:17 PM