Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Having sex with my husband's brother
You need to step back and take a good look at this situation.  You’ve flirted with your brother-in-law and had sex with him once.  You’re obviously infatuated with each other, but that’s not the same as being in love.

You’re right that this could be a catastrophic situation for the whole family.  Even a very close and committed couple (which you and your BIL are not at this point) would have major stress with something like this.

If you want sex outside your marriage, why not talk to your husband about opening up your relationship?  You said he doesn’t want sex with you.  Maybe he, too, wants sex with someone else?  It might be wise to initiate a discussion, leaving his brother out of it for the moment.  If he doesn’t want an open marriage, at least you’ll have indicated that you need more sex.  Hopefully, the discussion can go on from there.

A very wise man who used to be on this forum told me once that at least 85% of the problems that couples encounter could be eliminated if they just talked to each other, openly and honestly.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Having sex with my husband's brother - by Pyromancer - 05-13-2020, 06:32 PM
RE: Having sex with my husband's brother - by deltalover4 - 05-13-2020, 11:39 PM
RE: Having sex with my husband's brother - by Pyromancer - 05-14-2020, 01:30 AM
RE: Having sex with my husband's brother - by marshlander - 05-14-2020, 02:17 PM