Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Having sex with my husband's brother
You must accept that what you did was wrong. As someone who is monogamous and has brothers, I can't even comprehend having a partner cheat on me with one of my brothers. Thankfully, my brothers are straight so it'll probably never happen, but even if a partner cheated on me with one of my cousins, I don't think I could ever truly process it.

You need to free your husband from you. I wish I could tell you to just leave you cheating on him with his brother a secret, just so he isn't more devastated, but he needs to know he can't trust his brother.

Free your husband from you. Give him a divorce with no demands, and plenty of room to process what has happened to him. I know it is hard to admit you did wrong, and hard to hurt others with bad news, but this is why you should avoid cheating in the first place.

I agree with @"Pyromancer" in that you should maybe give polygamy and open relationships a try, but it sounds like your husband is monogamous, and you should have discussed it with him first. You say you love your brother-in-law, but chances are, he's not going to give you a monogamous relationship. If you think someone who sleeps with his little brother's husband behind his back is a trustworthy partner, go ahead, but the bottom line is you need to free your husband.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Having sex with my husband's brother - by Pyromancer - 05-13-2020, 06:32 PM
RE: Having sex with my husband's brother - by Chase - 05-13-2020, 08:26 PM
RE: Having sex with my husband's brother - by deltalover4 - 05-13-2020, 11:39 PM
RE: Having sex with my husband's brother - by Pyromancer - 05-14-2020, 01:30 AM
RE: Having sex with my husband's brother - by marshlander - 05-14-2020, 02:17 PM