Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Having sex with my husband's brother
I just want to add one thing.  I've been on the other side of the equation...being cheated on by my husband.  I can't even begin to describe the pain, anger, frustration, emotional turmoil, depression...and the blow to my self-esteem.  We're older and had been together longer, though I don't know if that makes a difference.  Do you even care about what your husband is going to go through?

The fallout was horrific and affected both of our families and many of our friends.  We've been separated 3 years and now he says he regrets the things he did (it wasn't just one guy, I think he screwed every gay guy in Boston at least once).  But I won't ever trust him again.

If he had just come to me, talked to me, told me that he wanted sex with a lot of people we could have talked about it and avoided all of the drama and misery.  I might not have agreed, but at least I'd have had a choice.  The lying and the deception hurt me more than the fact he had sex with others.  TALK to your husband.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Having sex with my husband's brother - by Pyromancer - 05-13-2020, 06:32 PM
RE: Having sex with my husband's brother - by deltalover4 - 05-13-2020, 11:39 PM
RE: Having sex with my husband's brother - by Pyromancer - 05-14-2020, 01:30 AM
RE: Having sex with my husband's brother - by marshlander - 05-14-2020, 02:17 PM