Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Having sex with my husband's brother
(05-13-2020, 06:32 PM)Pyromancer Wrote: A very wise man who used to be on this forum told me once that at least 85% of the problems that couples encounter could be eliminated if they just talked to each other, openly and honestly.

^^ This here.

I don't think much hasn't already been said, especially how cheating is pretty underhanded. Lack of communication is definitely something that will cause more problems than needed. My ex didn't communicate with me. His tactic was to stop having sex and I'm not one to be too demanding in that department so that went on for two years. Sex being one of those things that seems to be hard for couples to talk about (at least for us it was) that went on for over two years. First he lied about why then he supposedly told me why but thought it was a bullshit reason. He didn't cheat on me or anything like that as far as I know but with the way things were going I decided that we as a couple weren't going to work out. We still talk, we're still friends. When you start sleeping around on your partner, married or not, you're just inviting trouble. When you say nothing about something that is really bothering you, you're just inviting trouble.
"I’m not expecting to grow flowers in a desert, but I can live and breathe and see the sun in wintertime"
Check out my stuff!
[-] The following 1 member Likes InbetweenDreams's post:
  • seeking

Messages In This Thread
RE: Having sex with my husband's brother - by Pyromancer - 05-13-2020, 06:32 PM
RE: Having sex with my husband's brother - by deltalover4 - 05-13-2020, 11:39 PM
RE: Having sex with my husband's brother - by Pyromancer - 05-14-2020, 01:30 AM
RE: Having sex with my husband's brother - by InbetweenDreams - 05-14-2020, 11:09 AM
RE: Having sex with my husband's brother - by marshlander - 05-14-2020, 02:17 PM