Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
South Carolina Pride in Columbia, SC
(10-25-2021, 08:07 PM)Bookworm Wrote: Looks like it was a good night. Vanilla Ice still pumpin' that song  Big Grin 

I have similar insecurities when I'm at events too, I think I'm a little too paranoid for my own good, but like you I try not to let it get in the way of the fun and merriment.

Yeah I didn't know he still performed. I think he did pretty good. I tell you what though, it's been a long time being that close to an audio system like that. My phone doesn't even come close in how all that sounded. We were probably 60ft away and my shirt was vibrating when the bass hit. I mean they had to have been running 5kW through all those speakers. The funny part is that the restaurant next to where they had the concert had live music. I don't know how they were not being drowned out being next to that lol.

But yeah it is one reason I don't like to draw attention to myself in public. It's not that I think people who are anti-LGBT are looking to instill fear, rather it is to spread their hate and disgust.
"I’m not expecting to grow flowers in a desert, but I can live and breathe and see the sun in wintertime"
Check out my stuff!
[-] The following 1 member Likes InbetweenDreams's post:
  • Bookworm

Messages In This Thread
RE: South Carolina Pride in Columbia, SC - by InbetweenDreams - 10-25-2021, 11:16 PM