Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My Ex Is Driving Me Craaaazy
Dude, hang in there. I guess it's better than nothing. You should still be just at least friends with him. This is what I fear... I found out from a source that my ex may be involved with someone new. However, I contacted the mother and warned her that this guy may not be all what my ex thinks. She advised him to get away from this other guy, though I know my ex is defiant at times and may still be with this guy. I don't even know the details really... my ex may have trolled me and try to get me going by saying he's with another guy (we had a long distance/online relationship and he's apparently having another long distance/online relationship with another guy that he barely knows).

If he feels guilty about what he did to ya... I say don't start up another relationship. See in my case, we never did anything major enough where either of us would feel guilty. It's pretty much just mental stuff and that's that. In your situation, I would advise you to take this nice and easy. Go with the flow and see what happens. Your best bet is just to be friends with this guy and then maybe, maybe in the long-run you two may get back together in a relationship. I have no idea, only time will. Relationships can be very difficult and rough. He may want to be with this other dude to see how things go. Perhaps, your ex won't get along with this other guy and maybe your ex may forgive himself about the way he treated you. You never know and hopefully that will happen.

For now, just let him go with his motions and don't do anything too drastic. I feel for ya... my relationship lasted 2 years and 2 months (almost exactly, it's so scary)... it feels like I was with him the same amount time you were with yours. Yours was offline and that's pretty good. See I don't know know how it feels to be in a true offline relationship is, so really don't take advice all to seriously. I know someone else will reply to this and they'll give you much more helpful advice. Good luck with this and I hope you work things out.

Messages In This Thread
My Ex Is Driving Me Craaaazy - by bostongoodtimes - 12-17-2010, 10:42 PM
My Ex Is Driving Me Craaaazy - by Ultra - 12-18-2010, 05:36 AM
My Ex Is Driving Me Craaaazy - by sephirothtx - 12-18-2010, 05:57 AM
My Ex Is Driving Me Craaaazy - by East - 12-18-2010, 06:57 AM
My Ex Is Driving Me Craaaazy - by bostongoodtimes - 12-18-2010, 06:48 PM
My Ex Is Driving Me Craaaazy - by TimeBandit - 12-18-2010, 10:17 PM