Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
No Opportunities
So,

I've received such good advice on here and I have made progress toward accepting myself and my attractions. I feel like I'm so comfortable enough that I feel I'm ready to talk to people. I have a gay cousin whom I've been trying to contact for the last few weeks, hoping to bring up the subject, but he has not returned any of my calls. I've considered going to LGBT center, but they do not seem to provide much for you if you are not a teen. So, now where do I turn? I almost feel like maybe it's not meant to be for me to talk to anyone about my sexuality for some reason. Maybe I'm going through a phase where I'm attracted to guys and I just have to ride it out until it goes away and it's not meant to be to tell people. Maybe I should spend more time thinking about it. I feel ready to talk with someone, and meet people, but it almost feels like every opportunity that I take leads to nothing. I would love to talk to friends about this, but there are none that would be willing. I get so lonely sometimes that I think I'm going to explode! This sucks! ahhhhh...a little better. Thanks for listening.

Messages In This Thread
No Opportunities - by Double007 - 09-24-2012, 03:41 AM
No Opportunities - by ceez - 09-24-2012, 03:47 AM
No Opportunities - by TryingNewThing - 09-24-2012, 03:58 AM
No Opportunities - by pellaz - 09-24-2012, 09:40 AM
No Opportunities - by mihai - 09-24-2012, 12:17 PM
No Opportunities - by Zennyboy - 09-24-2012, 12:18 PM