Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Putting myself together again
Well the shit hit the fan with my best friend. I visited him for a weekend away from our hometown and had marijuana that he supplied (my first time). My feelings for him came out and he did not feel the same way about me, and I broke down and cried right there in his arms. The rest of the trip he tried to make sure there was some space between us when we were out in public. I gave him a necklace as a present when I first saw him, which he wore almost the entire time I was there. When he dropped me off at the airport to go home he did probably the worst thing to make me feel uncomfortable which was say I love you and blow a kiss at me with both his hands touching his lips and moving outward away from his mouth. When I got home, I completely shut down. This on top of my other problems, not having a real job or work experience despite having an advanced degree pushed me into the hospital. I got out today, and as soon as I got home I found out he returned the necklace I gave him as a present. I can't help but feel anger with him now, I can't return the necklace, but it seems like he just doesn't understand he keeps hurting me. When I told him why I fell for him: that he slapped my ass and made a comment and went to put his arm around me, he outright denied it ever happened. He's hurt his own relationship by cheating, which he absolutely should not be doing at this point, so I hate to say I think my friend is very selfish when it comes to his relationships. I know I have my issues, but I can't get over how fucked up I think my friend is now. I'm going to counseling and on medication now, which I desperately needed, but am I really all to blame here? Do I just love too much, do I dream too much? Can anyone make sense of this for me?

Messages In This Thread
Putting myself together again - by Confuzzled4 - 04-06-2016, 04:15 AM
Putting myself together again - by LJay - 04-06-2016, 04:25 AM
Putting myself together again - by Confuzzled4 - 04-06-2016, 05:06 AM
Putting myself together again - by Camfer - 04-06-2016, 06:51 AM
Putting myself together again - by Confuzzled4 - 04-07-2016, 12:01 AM
Putting myself together again - by Confuzzled4 - 05-02-2016, 12:04 AM
Putting myself together again - by Jake - 05-02-2016, 10:08 AM
Putting myself together again - by kindy64 - 05-02-2016, 02:52 PM