Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
what is he trying to do?
okey

I have been friends with this guy about 2 years, we are both going to same university ,and as far as i know he is straight and dates girls,however something happened in the class.I fell asleep and he kissed me !in front of everyone!(im not out to anyone so he doesnt know that im gay as well) while i was asleep(ofc not from lips but a close one)and i woke up, i was like wtf you just did,he said that i look adorable when im angry and everyone looked at us, i felt very strange,now whenever he touches me, i feel it, like when you sit next to someone, you generally dont care if a part of your body touches him/her.It was like that with him as well,now its not.I feel him more and i dont know when to react or move away and he understands something is changed about me and smiles like a jerk, im mad,i feel like he is more touchy towards me or i care more or both,dunno.I go shopping with him as well,he did that thing last time i go shoping with him.He wanted me to come inside the changing room and he wore 2 different t shirt and put my hand on his chest and asked me if it fits or not?!?and smiles at me.I made i know what you are doing and im not into it smile as well.Anyway he bought a stupid t shirt for himself and paid 65 pounds to it just because i like it.My point is he dates girls and straight and i dont understand what he is upto.I almost feel like he knows that im gay and tries to out me.And when i come to his studio he is mostly topless and asks me if he looks good or not, make some moves while looking in the mirror etc.I dont know if he is playing with me or not.He is very good looking as well,and im not in shape so, i feel like he knows that im gay and wants me to out.Altough i do like him,i dont want to, im not ready for it how can i feel like before the kiss happened.

Messages In This Thread
what is he trying to do? - by Delishes - 11-18-2016, 10:50 PM
what is he trying to do? - by drobs - 11-21-2016, 02:32 PM
what is he trying to do? - by Darius - 11-21-2016, 03:23 PM
what is he trying to do? - by Delishes - 11-22-2016, 01:12 AM