Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
South Carolina Pride in Columbia, SC
(10-26-2021, 02:29 AM)calgor Wrote: Glad to hear you and your partner managed to work around the issues you discussed earlier and had a good time.

Yeah the stuff in the other thread is still ongoing, but we do like being around each other for the most part. But it is things that I mentioned in that thread that do drive me crazy. We're taking a weekend trip in a few weeks, I told him to take a thursday off so he could come up the day before we leave, otherwise it's rush rush rush. Well his co-worker who does his schedule won't give him a full day off, and he's asked for the day over a fucking month in advance and they shaft him like this. It just bothers me. I mean it doesn't affect our trip persay, but it means he's not going to get in until after dark the night before since we're 3 1/2 - 4 hours apart and then the next day it is another 3-4 hours drive to where we're going and I want him to enjoy the trip and not recovering from work the whole weekend.

But we did discuss going to another pride event, probably next year. I told him that doing Atlanta would be fine but I think we would do well to stay at a hotel or somewhere within walking distance so we don't have to worry about driving so much. But that's just one of many ideas and things I want to do. Of course his employer right now is a big fucking obstacle to doing a lot of things, simply because you have to book before we know if he can get the time off or not.

Ahh, better stop now, I feel a rant coming on lol
"I’m not expecting to grow flowers in a desert, but I can live and breathe and see the sun in wintertime"
Check out my stuff!
[-] The following 1 member Likes InbetweenDreams's post:
  • calgor

Messages In This Thread
RE: South Carolina Pride in Columbia, SC - by InbetweenDreams - 10-26-2021, 05:58 PM