Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why do straight men always feel like gay men are coming on to them?
Haha, offended if we don't find them attractive? That point with them ''catching the gay'', ugh, it's so stupid I hate when people think it's a disease or something.

I asked a friend of mines my question and she told me it's because we're moreorless bombarded by the promiscous gay man stereotype. Thinking about it, we are, aren't we? There are some terrible depictions of homosexuals in the media and if I were straight and didn't know any gay people, I may have thought they were always looking for sex, were ''fabulous'' and always hunting straight men too, it's sad to think about.

For some people, if they don't know one type of people (of a certain race, gender etc) you'd base their behavior off of the stereotype.

Messages In This Thread
Why do straight men always feel like gay men are coming on to them? - by TuxSky - 09-26-2010, 05:51 PM
Why do straight men always feel like gay men are coming on to them? - by Rychard the Lionheart - 10-24-2010, 12:04 AM
Why do straight men always feel like gay men are coming on to them? - by Rychard the Lionheart - 10-24-2010, 09:35 PM