Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi, from the UK relocating soon
@Wintereis: So basically the social scene is the same as in the UK. It varies just as much between Cardiff (Wales), Manchester (England) and London (England of course!). The Welsh and northerners tend to be more open I think.

@OrphanPip: Lol. "Le drugstore". Je suis sûr que les Français soient horrifié avec ce Franglais. "Drugstore" - une boîte amical, je peux déduire Wink :biggrin: Je voudrais visiter Montreal (même si je trouve Quebecois plus difficle que Parisien). C'est un dommage que ils ferment les antichambre (?), c'est pas ma chose, mais je pense que tout vont bien, ce qui allume

Best to put a translation in, it's English speaking forum after all: "Lol. "Le drugstore". I'm sure the French would be horrified with this Frenglish. "Drugstore" - an amicable club, I can tell Wink :biggrin: I'd like to visit Montreal (although I find Quebecois harder than Parisian). It's a shame backrooms are being closed, it's not my thing, but I think anything goes, whatever turns you on. It was just an excuse to try out my French, honestly

I'm sure the Torontoans would disagree with you OrphanPip Tongue Smile According to my American friend, Canadians try hard not to be American. As you say, there's overlaps in English speaking cultures, especially with TV and the internet. I'd say British culture and humour most like Australia and New Zealand, without all the sexy tanned people.

Messages In This Thread
Hi, from the UK relocating soon - by Paul1 - 06-05-2011, 03:25 AM
Hi, from the UK relocating soon - by Wintereis - 06-05-2011, 04:34 AM
Hi, from the UK relocating soon - by Wintereis - 06-05-2011, 04:47 AM
Hi, from the UK relocating soon - by OrphanPip - 06-05-2011, 05:17 AM
Hi, from the UK relocating soon - by Paul1 - 06-05-2011, 12:48 PM