Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How to soften my features
OK, I'm going to try to explain this as best I can. I'm looking for a way to soften my features. I don't hate the way I look, but I wish I could look a little less masculine.

I'm not a super manly-looking man, but I do look very much like a man. I am slim, which I am very thankful for, and I have a fairly tone body (from back when I used to exercise more and work out). I'm fine with all that, but I've always been a very feminine guy on the inside, and I often wished that I looked a bit more like how I feel.

When I was a little boy, I wanted to be a girl. This feeling has persisted for a long time. Now, I don't feel like I want to be a woman or anything; I'm happy with myself as a man, and I'm happy with my body, but I still wish that I could soften my features and feel a little more feminine.

For example: I have very light skin, dark brown hair, and a thick, fast growing beard. I hate it because after only a few hours after I've shaved the stubble already becomes visible. I really dislike this and wish I could do something about this. Wearing makeup seemed like such an absurd idea because my beard would quickly show and would look ridiculous. I have similar issues with other body hair as well (light skin, dark hair, fast growing = annoying maintenance). I've always dreamed of being able to have an androgynous, gender-bending look (not drag or anything, just somewhere in the middle), but I don't think I could pull it off without some serious work.

I have honestly thought about hormone treatment before, but I was very unsure about what the effects or results would be on someone who wants to look (and feel) more feminine but doesn't want to be transgender, and I haven't found much information concerning this either.

Does anybody have any advice or stories that they could share that could help me? Any transgender people here would be very helpful.

Messages In This Thread
How to soften my features - by bariuke - 09-12-2011, 02:57 AM
How to soften my features - by Drew - 09-12-2011, 04:06 AM
How to soften my features - by LateBloomer - 09-12-2011, 10:06 AM
How to soften my features - by bariuke - 09-12-2011, 11:48 AM
How to soften my features - by Crs30 - 09-12-2011, 02:53 PM
How to soften my features - by pellaz - 09-12-2011, 03:42 PM
How to soften my features - by bariuke - 09-12-2011, 05:13 PM