Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is it wrong to demonize "Rosary Rattlers" as they are sworn enemies of GLBT?
WesHollywood Wrote:If we do not watch our Government closely at every step, we will lose it. And, things are not looking real healthy for America these days. I would like to know how many letters the members of this web site have sent to their elected officials in the last year. I wrote three in the last month. My Senator, Congressman, and the CEO of HBO about an anti-GLBT message in a documentary they aired. This is every citizens responsibility. Not enough of us take it seriously.

[Image: Bare-knuckle-boxing.jpg]
We are a violent people. We need to stop
'glossing it over' and learn how to manage it.
Let's cut the bull shit.

Hear Hear! I have been very active politically my whole life and I write regularly. I also check out every candidate and look at their congressional votes and I follow their money trail. We get the government we ask for. I do not patronize establishments that give money to anti GLBT causes and I am aware of who they are.

I started bartending in gay nightclubs when I was 21 and I stopped when I was 40....worked 20 years as a bartender...and when election day came I bought anyone who brought me a voting stub a drink. I thanked them for not participating in what will kill all of us one day...APATHY. For the people who did not vote (MOST OF THEM) after Satan...I mean Reagan..was voted in I told them to never bitch about anything for the next four years that because they did not use their voice when it mattered.

Messages In This Thread
Is it wrong to demonize "Rosary Rattlers" as they are sworn enemies of GLBT? - by East - 11-30-2011, 06:40 AM