Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Have you ever learned a lesson from loving sb. or from the one you love?
They say when you love a person, you will learn a lesson, Now when I look back on the past, it almost like I fell in love with one person each year (averagely), I do not really remember if I learned any lesson from them, up until last March, a person appeared in my life, he was kinda nice, good-looking, we have been friends for a short time, then he ignored me, I am not sure what made him did that, I figured maybe he was disgusted with my gayness. However, I really appreciate about his appearance in my life, because I really learned some lessons from him, it's not anything like " Don't cry over a person that is not worth your tears ". I learned that my life was such a mess and I had been wasting it in a nonsense way, I woke up at 1 pm when I had a day off, I played games, watched TV, then went to sleep again, I never noticed that I was ignorant about a lot of things, I did not try to learn them to make my life better, I did not even try to do something worthier than sleeping and playing, I also learned that I should not consider my life a burden, I used to listen to the sad songs and totally fell in the lyrics, and cried for a half hour about my so-called pathetic tragic life, in the short time that we were friends, I told him that I want to kill myself, I felt hopeless, then he told me life is full of hopes, and now, I would not say that I am a lot better, but at least I'm happier. I really want to befriend with him again. Because he changed my life, made my life better, Colored my world.

Messages In This Thread
Have you ever learned a lesson from loving sb. or from the one you love? - by stevenmai - 02-11-2012, 06:29 AM