Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Dreaded Memory Has Arisen/ Possible Triggers
Hello,
I am sorry to hear about the abuse... Consoling with abuse can be very difficult especially if something has happenned with being a child because as children our brains are like sponges and we absorb everything. Your uncle should be ashamed of himself and I think the bit that your having difficulty with is accepting what may or may not happenned.. I know when i was younger i suffered 12 years of physical abuse from my step father who was northern and as a child this made me very nervous of people who had an accent from up north and it took me five years afterwards to consider giving other people a chance.. Abuse is something that usually happens to a child by someone they know and are ment to be able to trust and your uncle is someone who isnt able to be trusted. Have you thought about taking the case to the police and speaking with them about appropriate action to take? I know ti can be hard and can understand if you choose not to however your life should be lead freely and not be tied down by a monster thinking he can just do what he wants. I think furtthermore maybe speak with your counsellor about possibilities of being able to move on from this and putting the demons behind you.. I know in my case my ex step father is dying slowly of alcohol related issues and trust me it is slowly as im sure the devil is looking after his own and i found that what helped me break away from it was telling someone who was once close to him which was my mother... Is he your father or mothers brother??? Whoevers brother he is maybe speak with them and have a heart to heart because they have a right to know and can help prevent this happenning to any other family members if any are still sending their children there.
Abuse is a circle which continues to spirial until someone takes an appropriate action to break the damn thing and put an end to it.. It is hard revealing something painful and it was with me because i didnt know whether my mother would listen and believe me or not and also i would recommend maybe trying to remember some moments when it wasnt obvious as a child but in fact the motive behind it was... Like with me for example i told my mother that he would often tell her to go shopping for him and she would leave me at home and thats where i got severely beaten.. I do understand also how sickening it is making you but the sooner the pain is dealt with the sooner your able to move on..
Nopw with regards to your bi sexuality i wouldnt say the abuse made you like this because i was beaten by a man and i havent gone hetrosexual... I would say the bi sexuality has always been there except the abuse side of it has made you very weary of men... If your wanting to get confidence back in men a little why not start with the non threatening type which is gay men and build upon that for a while whether it be a year two or more and then when your ready to gain trust in men again go from there and be determined that if they dont treat you like a princess which you truely deserve as every woman deserves in life from someone who loves them regardless of sexuality then they can personally... Go bollocks...

Big Aunty hugs

Aunty Zeon xx

Messages In This Thread
The Dreaded Memory Has Arisen/ Possible Triggers - by ElfiexElfSeeker - 06-30-2012, 07:46 PM
The Dreaded Memory Has Arisen/ Possible Triggers - by dfiant - 06-30-2012, 08:42 PM
The Dreaded Memory Has Arisen/ Possible Triggers - by ElfiexElfSeeker - 06-30-2012, 08:53 PM
The Dreaded Memory Has Arisen/ Possible Triggers - by dfiant - 06-30-2012, 08:58 PM
The Dreaded Memory Has Arisen/ Possible Triggers - by zeon - 06-30-2012, 09:09 PM
The Dreaded Memory Has Arisen/ Possible Triggers - by ElfiexElfSeeker - 06-30-2012, 09:32 PM
The Dreaded Memory Has Arisen/ Possible Triggers - by Pix - 06-30-2012, 10:58 PM
The Dreaded Memory Has Arisen/ Possible Triggers - by Rainbowmum - 07-01-2012, 01:22 AM
The Dreaded Memory Has Arisen/ Possible Triggers - by Bowyn Aerrow - 07-01-2012, 02:59 AM
The Dreaded Memory Has Arisen/ Possible Triggers - by ElfiexElfSeeker - 07-01-2012, 03:42 PM